53 pounds down w/pics :) first post

Options

Replies

• amielu
    amielu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fabu job Nicoles25! Happy Birthday indeed.
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :drinker:
  • TxLdy3
    TxLdy3 Posts: 31
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! & CONGRATULATIONS...Thank You for sharing :)
  • LouLou1355
    Options
    Outstanding!! You look fabulous!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    You look so great!!!! Happy birthday!
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    THAT IS SO AWESOME, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • Rcupp0716
    Options
    this is really motivating! you're story is similar to mine... great job!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you are an inspiration! I am about the same height and trying to lose that much! :)
  • srenaea
    srenaea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and you look great!!!
  • srenaea
    srenaea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and you look great!!!:flowerforyou:
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Happy Birthday! Eat some cake, you've earned it!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You looked great before now you look awesome
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    The number one thing that has helped me finally lose weight despite my emotional binge eating has been to get back on track ASAP. In the past I would get discouraged and after a binge I would say "screw it" and eat horrible for days/weeks until I decided to give it another shot. Now, if I have bad days (like yesterday- 3,000+ calories) I see it as a "metabolism shock day" and move ON without feeling guilty. I just take one day at a time, always striving for doing the best I can. As far as eating back exercise calories, I usually do. I've changed my food goal several times, but since I rarely stick with it, I don't pay much attention to it. I just try to get those green numbers as often as possible.

My success has certainly helped me from getting discouraged but I still get discouraged, often. I just try hard to stay positive or I check out the success posts, love em!

Ask as many questions as you want! I know how nice it is to have someone with similar struggles. Just know that even if you mess up, you can still lose weight! I veer off of my "plan" OFTEN, but I keep on truckin along, it will come off eventually, just have patience and NEVER GIVE UP!!
    [/quote]

This is so true and what my struggle has been the past 6 months... I have a very all or nothing mentality that I am slowly overcoming. Being at a Super Bowl party Sunday drove me nuts not knowing how to count any of the homemade goodies and I had a day or 2 off track before jumping back on. That day or 2 is still better than the weeks or months it would have been with the old me, but I want to wipe that mentality away for sure.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! You look great; congrats on the 53lbs and I know you'll make your goal! keep up the good work. God bless
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW! a hell of a birthday present to yourself! WAY TO GO ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! That is the greatest gift you can ever give yourself. Congratulations and keep up the great work!!
  • starfish1783
    Options
    1st: Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:

2nd: You look AMAZING! I would definitely want to mess with you! :wink: You look so strong and healthy. I hope I can get to where you are. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. U look great.
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    this is wonderful. you have done a great job. you are beautiful. I am so happy for you. you have done something to be extremely proud of. way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!