Today I'm proud because...

Options

Replies

• dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I ran 2.2 miles this morning! The furthest ever in my lifetime :)

I am proud of you too! I ran1.2 miles on Thursday and THAT is the longest distance for me. I am proud also and I am hopeful to be where you are soon. You inspire me. I have 2 5K races scheduled in April!

Be proud. I know how hard it is....:drinker:
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because it was a really busy day with my family plus I had a pile of work to get done and despite all that I still got a great workout in early this morning.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    because I was aleast honest and logged my bottle of wine :) happy Saturday folks
  • pinktiger8
    Options
    I got a gym membership on Monday and was only expecting to go 2-3 times a week. But today was the 6th day I went, I went 6 days in a row. I want to go tomorrow but gonna let Sunday be my rest day.

I ran 2 miles on the first couple days but ran 3 today. Will be gradually increasing the mileage until I can't.
  • SylviaGetFitToday
    Options
    I almost gave up a few days ago. The scale showed results the next 3 days.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I went and exercised without having to talk myself into it.
  • vivele8
    vivele8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in 'one-derland'. I was certain I would never be below 200 pounds again. I love proving myself wrong!
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's a Saturday which means we take all 7 of us (hubby, myself and 5 kids) to lunch at Chili's. I always get the Classic BACON BURGER, with Chips, salsa and sour cream plus a coke. But today I am proud because instead I had a grilled chicken breast with salt, pepper and lime and a side of broccoli and WATER!!!

I am 15 lbs down and shooting for the 20 lbs down mark in the next two weeks!!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I did a taekwondo belt test and I think I did pretty well!
  • trishmce
    Options
    I am proud because despite the blizzard, I did't fall into old food and couch habits. I got out and walked 5 miles before the storm, shoveled for 1/2 hour last night then got up and snowshoed for 1/2 an hour in hip deep drifts and shoveled for an hour. Only want to nourish my body now not put junk in it. Big change mentally
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    I am proud that I got 70% of my chores done this week, school assignments done for this week, and I was able to squeeze in a workout of my new Physique 57, despite the fact that I had a headache! It's a good day as far as I'm concerned.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Im proud because even tho yesterday was a complete Diary F-Up i still lost 200g bringing me to a total of my first 10kg lost since the start of the year.

Damn Proud :happy:
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I was sick all week and stayed with my eating plan. Now next week back to the gym
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We ate out twice today and I was still a hair under my calorie goal!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Because I was able to shovel snow ..... not only from my driveway, but also help out several neighbors ...... and not be out of breath :happy:
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Despite the espresso machine being down at work I didn't lose my temper at the customers who complained about having to wait for their 800 calorie drinks (and additional pastry).

Plus, after work I went for a walk with the dog. :happy:
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I went to a benefit lunch for a infant with cancer today. Seeing a community rally around food to support the family was wonderful. Keeping my food wants at bay....so hard but rewarding.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud because I went out shopping with my stepdaughter, found her a dress to wear at our reception in June and weathered all the stress without splurging!

I'm also proud I didn't lose my temper at the horrible salad I inflicted on myself for lunch.
  • fionaeharvey
    Options
    Today my weight dropped below 11 stone! I have not seen that in a while!
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ...I'm taking my first rest day in a month