1.5 million calories in 775 days.

Options

Replies

• kaee13
    kaee13 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    But...but...you mean you don't have to eat rice cakes and celery??:laugh:
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    fantastic! You are right, the difference with the strength training is so big! Congratulations!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I never tire of the booty lift pics :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Love this success story!!

You rock!!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    This is the reason my legs are killing me today - I totally started NROL4W on Monday because of your posts - amazing :drinker:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    My No.1 MFP hero!

I'm a 30-something woman and a few months ago I was utterly fed-up about starving and binging and not getting any slimmer or fitter. Then I found Lorina's posts and completely changed my way of eating and exercise. I lift, I run, I eat between my BMR and TDEE, drink wine and don't feel deprived. I have been losing 1lb a week and, more importantly, losing inches and my body shape is changing.

Whenever I have a wobble and panic that the scales aren't going down fast enough, I just go back to Lorina's profile and re-read all the amazing links and look at the amazing before and after photos. Never have I heard anyone talk such sense about getting fit and healthy.

Thanks Lorina - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who owes you a lot :flowerforyou:
  • shani_oren66
    Options
    You. Are. Amazing.
    Its really inspiring (:
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - such an inspiration for me to get back to weights - I ALWAYS HATED them when my trainer used them - but Im going to have to get back to them!! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Do Rice Krispy treats count? And I'll have celery when I'm having boneless wings.
  • happypath101
    Options
    You are inspiring as always. I needed to hear this this week. I've had a weird one that included feeling on top of the world when I fit into a size 4 shirt and feeling like a whale when a friend's scale had me at 12 pounds higher than I thought I was (which was already a number I didn't like). And, ironically, I'm off to the dentist and for a long walk today. Apparently I'm being an adult. LOL!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Hopefully someone starving themselves may take note that there is no need to. You ate lots and you're hot!!!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder that my weights need to be a huge part of my life too! Your story was so inpspiring!
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job! You look amazing, all the side by side photos are such a great visual of the difference weights make
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    great difference, and I love your hair in July 2012!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You are beyond amazing!! I love your story and sound advice. Also love how you have pics documenting everything....definitely helps illustrate your journey!!!

I'm ~10 years younger and hope to look as good as YOU one day. Truly inspiring!
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Do Rice Krispy treats count? And I'll have celery when I'm having boneless wings.

As long as you eat the celery and wings with ranch!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Lorina, I freaking love you.:love:

I wish that they could make every single MFPer read this post.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat the celery and wings with ranch!

Is there any other way?!

b395fcef.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!