1.5 million calories in 775 days.

Options

Replies

• jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yet another reason I need to focus more on my strength training.

Great story! Thank you for the inspiration.. I am going to refer back to this story in the future for when I need another motivator..

You look great!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Thanks for posting! You look amazing!
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is just the motivation I needed right now. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational story!
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! This is not the first time I've read your story, yet it's inspiring every time. Thank you for sharing! I work with a trainer at the Y. I've done a little free weights, but mostly a combination of that and machines. It sounds like you suggest doing all free weights. That's scary to me, but maybe I'll bring it up with my trainer. Thanks again for the inspiration!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love, love, lov your attitude. Loads of fun and common sense. You look incredible, well done. Great motivation x
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This was by far the most inspiring post i have read on here!! awesome job and thanks for sharing your story.
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    Awesome job . We never stop learning and nice to see all those pics you are a winner
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for such an honest, detailed look at what to do to see the same results! Loved your story, keep up the great work!!

Peggy
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Love this post!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I really needed this today.... thank you. Especially the part about the progress not being linear. I *AM* making progress, just by taking care of myself every day and NOT diving back down to either binging or not eating. And it SHOWS in as hard as I'm able to push my workouts. So thank you for this great inspiration to keep it up. :D
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You look healthy, fit and HOT! Wowsa. My mom and I were talking about lifting and I haven;t been ready to do any weight training. Nows a good time as any and seeing your results is great motivation.

Happy to see your success and read your story,
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You're hot, and I want your "Good Eater" ribbon!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! You had me hooked right up until the end when I saw you are a Ravens fan, just kidding. Great work and thanks for sharing!!
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Would it be strange if I told you that I love you?
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello? Hi. YOU ROCK. Seriously, I'm impressed on so many levels:

1. Your foresight to hang onto clothing that would prove useful later.
    2. Your photo documentation.
    3. Your writing style.
    4. Your attitude.
    5. YOUR RESULTS!!

I am so inspired! Thank you!!
  • sarrymerry
    sarrymerry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I love your writing style, and I love your confidence and progress. You're an inspiration!
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thanks - this is awesome!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! This just goes to show the power of strength training.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    definition of insanity: doing the same thing twice and expecting different results. you totally prove that got your results, lorina! i'm telling you, you're one of my main inspirations on MFP! and 2013 is my year! more lifting, more running, more cooking! I WILL GET ABS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!