The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Cool ranch doritos. And peanuts.
  • cchavez325
    Options
    PIZZA, love pizza!!!! I also love to drink so I gotta control sugar drinks I don't like beer but I love liquor so thru research I've learned I can have vodka rum and just mix them with no sugar juice or soda like diet, so we shall see, love to cut it out all together but I love to socialize and that's just part of it, BUT PIZZA is the deal.
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    doughnuts, and pizza.
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Most definitely Ruffles and French Onion dip...I can put a bag away in one sitting
  • cchavez325
    Options
    Jess how much have you lost so far, you sound like me I love all that stuff you posted urhhhhh, lucky Im doing keto so I load up on carb Fri afternoon till Sat evening.
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Nutella.

I stopped buying it cause it leads to binge eating for me.
    Now I will only have it when I'm a guest somewhere and it's offered.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Cake and pizza are the big ones but there are tons of foods that I can't control myself with
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Biscuits. And I'm talking literally the whole pack... Oops!
  • Tiffers1759
    Tiffers1759 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chips and dip!! I love it....I even had some today....but made my huband take it away after I made my allowed portion.
  • MrsFlotron
    MrsFlotron Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    pizza :/
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    chocolate cake, chocolate muffins, chocolate chip cookies, and mexican sweet bread...
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Easter is coming and my favorite candy is Black Jelly Beans. I try and take out one serving but I always go back for more. They are so freakin addicting! I just love them..
  • amygher
    amygher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    chips & salsa!
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    The ONLY food that I cannot keep around is nuts-- almonds, walnuts, mac nuts. I will always eat the whole bag in one sitting, so I just can't have them in the house anymore.

AMEN!!! Anything nuts. Walnuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, peanuts and...any nut butter. I'll keep eating until its gone.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I know it's not really considered EATING but my thing would be soda. Now I stick to the diet kind- makes me feel better lol.
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything yummy and naughty! LOL. Chocolate is a huge downfall, but fries, chips, cake, biscuits (cookies), etc.... i just can't have them in the house otherwise i'll eat them all!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Pizza Pizza!!!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake! And white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. And whole grain cheese pringles! And the cherry flavored fruit snacks that my students have for snack. And Oreos dunked in milk (or chips ahoy). And fettuccini Alfredo! Oh, and mello yello. Pancakes with lots of syrup, or French toast. And pizza with extra cheese. Oooooh, lasagna!! Anything with sugar, butter, and cinnamon.

But other than that, I'm good. Oh, wait! I forgot fried chicken! And garlic bread.and pulled pork barbecue.and a big juicy grilled cheeseburger. Reeses peanut butter cups! And Heath bars! Ought, butterfingers cake. Anything with Eagle brand milk, even a spoon with Eagle brand milk!

Well, dang!! I'm going to bed!!!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I run a bakery from my home, so I always have cupcakes, frosting and chocolate on hand. But lucky me, I don't eat it lol.

I LOVE corn bread and garlic bread! I also can't keep avocados in the house, I instantly make guacamole and eat it all.
  • mdyorston
    Options
    Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies>>>>>>>>>whole box gone in less than 48 hours