The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I can eat an entire extra large, still!
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt!
  • melmckay99
    Options
    Chocolate, peanut butter, almond butter, trail mix, crackers and cookies.... hmmm that's a lot eh. I try not to buy any of these things cause I know it will just end up badly if I do....
  • Loulounr2
    Loulounr2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows
  • Amazigh926
    Amazigh926 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Chips of any kind.
  • 4Elyse2012
    4Elyse2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wine.

Yes! And cookies, especially homemade(cookie dough anyone?). I give in too often to my 3 year old wanting to make cookies, she loves baking with mama!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Donna!
    gummy bears, french fries, baked potatoes, popcorn (doing better on that one though).
    the only one of those kept in the house is the popcorn; the rest is banished.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    cheetos
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Doritos
    and at that time of the month CHOCOLATE!
  • cassandecc
    Options
    Like alot of people have said.. PIZZA! No matter what size pizza I get, I can always eat all of it within a few hours (please note, I'm in Australia, our pizzas are not nearly as big as American ones!) I've thought about just getting a smaller size pizza, but the pizza shop here only makes one size, so maybe I'll order half and half and my boyfriend can take the leftovers for lunch the next day :) this all being said.. we only get pizza once every couple of months.
  • stepkylebeau
    Options
    My weakness is mexican white cheese dip. If I buy it, it won't even go to the refrigerator. I will eat the whole entire tub with On the Border tortilla chips at one time. Next day, BAM, there are three lbs. SO SO bad about that. I don't eat sweets, just that darn awesome cheese dip!
  • Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    These two foods: Cheezits or jelly bellys. Especially the cheezits
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Used to be chocolate but after doing this for awhile and eating LOTS of veggies I don't have cravings and sometimes I have choc. In moderation
  • annicins
    Options
    Krispy Kreme Donuts!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    almonds, ice cream, and pb thins... I forget what moderation IS with these
  • MarcPower
    MarcPower Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So many things...pretty much everything actually. I'm an "all or nothing" kind of person! That is why I really need to nail down what I eat so that I don't get out of control!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Icing
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Doritos,
    once i started working on my emotional eating i have realized that I necerwant to have some doritos,
    I want whole family size bag of doritos, and it's not for the taste but for that feeling of being stuffed that takes away the anxiety
    so I don't eat them anymore, I will if I ever feel like having some doritos
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Anything that has a flavor!