The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chip cookies. They're my kryptonite.
  • muhl85
    muhl85 Posts: 17
    Options
    Peanut butter! Cookies, chips, etc. don't tempt me at all, but I can go HAM on a jar of peanut butter.

In terms of ice cream, I've been buying pints of Arctic Zero and Wink (look them up online! both are awesome!). I CAN limit myself to a 1/2 cup, but feel like there's no point and would rather have a huge bowl. :) With these ice cream substitutes I can have that ginormous bowl for 50-100 calories and a good dose of protein!
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Battenberg :frown: I love marzipan! Some was bought last night and I swore I would have 1 piece and then too late I had eaten my share! :sad: So I've banned myself from eating any type of cake
  • breakfree51
    breakfree51 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a great question, cake any kind especially Birthday cake, chocolate marshmallows , it calls me even in the frezzer
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Bread (especially toast!) and chocolate.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Doritos
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Pasta and bread! FML!
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bread (especially toast!) and chocolate.

White bread in my case! So I now only allow myself wholemeal
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This post helped me SO much! I needed to hear that i am not the only one that struggles with certain food that its really common! Mine is nuts, peanut butter, processed meat, and block cheese. i have to buy the shreded kind, its harder to eat out of the bag!

This is why I asked the question. I had just polished off a bag of pretzel M&M's and was feeling really bad. Then I ask myself why do you buy them when you know you can't control it.
    Thank you for all the responses, It made me feel better about the fact that I seem to have so little control over certain foods and there are so many people out there like me.:drinker:
  • vansavoie
    vansavoie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nachos
  • PaulineKK
    Options
    "I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want two thousand of something."

-- Mitch Hedberg
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Chocolate in any form and regardless of owner ship I will EAT IT.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Cereal of any kind; I can literally eat a box in a sitting if I'm not careful. Any sort of easy carbs will do me in though, pretzels and chips... basically anything that goes "crunch".
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    PASTA
    POTATOES
    BREAD
    I'CE CREAM
    PIE
    NUTS
    CHILI
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    cheesecake, I can eat the whole thing!
  • polarberry022
    polarberry022 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cookies & cereal.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    potato chips and peanuts
  • aamtodd
    aamtodd Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anything freshly baked - so I don't risk baking anything. Ice cream. Good crisps (potato chips, for the American contributors).
    I do buy frozen yoghourt, though and enjoy that probably even more than ice cream, so that is not too bad.
  • bruningk78
    bruningk78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cheez-its....they are my kryptonite lol