Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    If I could hand pick a body I wanted to trade mine in for, hers would not be it but she is absolutely not chubby or fat. And if I were offered hers as a trade for the one I have, hell yes. Not to mention her face is drop dead beautiful. If she is "kind of ugly" as someone stated then half the people I know must be downright repulsive, myself and the person who called her ugly included.

insulting me doesn't make her any more attractive. it just makes you rude.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Shes soooo smoking hot.. I did see part of her Sports Illustrated Cover... I'm afraid to even look at that magazine issue this year, due to comparing myself to her or others, and crying my eyes out. I'm sure she did work fairly hard to keep up her figure as great as it is! Shes Curvy and at the same time, NOT fat in the least bit. Shes beautiful. :smile:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    funny thing is, unless I missed it, no one actually called her fat.... OP asked if she was curvy or fat, but did not say she was fat.

So the post she be called: Kate Upton is fat.... ?

Last time i checked, asking if someone is fat is essentially calling them fat.

That's like saying:

Is Kirstie Alley Curvy or Fat?

I think that depends on how soon she's going to be doing another advertisement for weight loss...
  • Aviva92
    Options
    Shes soooo smoking hot.. I did see part of her Sports Illustrated Cover... I'm afraid to even look at that magazine issue this year, due to comparing myself to her or others, and crying my eyes out. I'm sure she did work fairly hard to keep up her figure as great as it is! Shes Curvy and at the same time, NOT fat in the least bit. Shes beautiful. :smile:

She's 20. Honestly at 20 many people don't need to do anything to keep up their body.
  • Kimmykakers
    Kimmykakers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I know right? cause if she's fat.. then i personally feel as though i'm in big trouble.. there's nothing wrong with a women having curves.. and maybe having some meat to her bones.. doesn't equal fat.. i think she's hot! lol
  • faireplay
    Options
    If I could hand pick a body I wanted to trade mine in for, hers would not be it but she is absolutely not chubby or fat. And if I were offered hers as a trade for the one I have, hell yes. Not to mention her face is drop dead beautiful. If she is "kind of ugly" as someone stated then half the people I know must be downright repulsive, myself and the person who called her ugly included.

I do not know you any more than you know Kate Upton ....so I suppose that makes us both rude....my point was that this girl is far more attractive than I am and I wouldn't dream of calling her ugly even if she was unattractive to me. I have no problem pulling out that word though for someone who has already used it. Someone's appearance may not appeal to me but I certainly would not label them ugly. That would make me ugly, on the inside. People come in all shapes, sizes and general looks and they may not be what attracts me but that doesn't mean they are ugly.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just get along and go back to drooling over Kate Upton???

See I'll start.... <drool>
  • Aviva92
    Options

I do not know you any more than you know Kate Upton ....so I suppose that makes us both rude....my point was that this girl is far more attractive than I am and I wouldn't dream of calling her ugly even if she was unattractive to me. I have no problem pulling out that word though for someone who has already used it. Someone's appearance may not appeal to me but I certainly would not label them ugly. That would make me ugly, on the inside. People come in all shapes, sizes and general looks and they may not be what attracts me but that doesn't mean they are ugly.

Well, Kate Upton isn't reading this thread and I view models who make a living based on their looks open targets to be criticized on their looks. I also did not make this thread. I just participated in it. Criticizing my looks is a lot ruder than Kate's who isn't in this thread.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I agree. Mostly, this whole thread has just become an argument even though it seems to be agreed upon by everyone that she isn't fat.

So we mostly agree (I didn't read through the whole thing) but somehow there's an argument?

EDIT to add drool factor.

Man_Caves_Kate_Upton_Hardees.jpg
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I agree. Mostly, this whole thread has just become an argument even though it seems to be agreed upon by everyone that she isn't fat.

So we mostly agree (I didn't read through the whole thing) but somehow there's an argument?

Kate Upton and a burger = winning combination :heart:
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options

Kate Upton and a burger = winning combination :heart:

I just dehydrated myself from that pic......
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Well, Kate Upton isn't reading this thread and I view models who make a living based on their looks open targets to be criticized on their looks. I also did not make this thread. I just participated in it. Criticizing my looks is a lot ruder than Kate's who isn't in this thread.

So if the person isn't around, it's okay to be rude and criticize...got it.
  • faireplay
    Options
    Oh ffs I don't think you are ugly, I just don't think you should be calling anyone ugly.. You are terribly defensive over the notion that someone might think YOU ugly when you had no problem tossing the word out there in reference to someone else.
    There is a notion of doing the right thing(including not calling people unkind words) because it is the right thing not because you won't get caught by the one you are insulting.
  • Aviva92
    Options

for celebrities who i never met and who make their living on their looks, yes.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    She is skinny fat. She needs to get into a serious cardio and strength training routine or that whole midsection is going to explode in the next few years
    Lolwut. I agree that she's skinny fat but cardio is never the answer. She just needs to lift and eat less.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

that's what I got out of it, too.... :noway:
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Exactly.. and be sure you do it from behind your computer screen because having to face them would suck.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like checking so sorry if this has already been posted but thread needs to lighten up. So here's Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

sNmWsRf.gif
  • faireplay
    Options
    and i can't believe i just had an internet spat. I am deeply ashamed and now need to go say 20 Hail Kates and atone for my sins. Ptooey.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like checking so sorry if this has already been posted but thread needs to lighten up. So here's Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

sNmWsRf.gif

I love that almost as much as her Dougie video. I'm also insanely jealous of her coordination.