Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Pretty girl, and I'd totally kill for boobs like hers!!!
  • stringbeann
    Options
    lol she looks fat to me! got a carby face!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    What a lovely smile she has in those dancing gifs! I hope she's as lovely as she looks.

I think, having seen her from all those wriggling angles, to a certain extent people are misinterpreting a wide lower body for a fat one. There is very little wobble going on and her belly is pretty flat.

She chooses not to have visible abs and a BF% that looks healthy. If the baby in my belly is a girl, I would far rather this be the norm in the media than being very, very skinny. Dieting to look like that at a young age can lead to brittle bones, fertility issues and heart problems. I would want a daughter of mine to be happy to be herself, rather than wanting to be anyone else, but it would be naive of me to believe she won't be influenced by the media of the time.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    fat
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like checking so sorry if this has already been posted but thread needs to lighten up. So here's Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

sNmWsRf.gif

I love that almost as much as her Dougie video. I'm also insanely jealous of her coordination.
    um she looks retarded and does nothing to dispel the myth that white people cant dance.
  • sean_d33
    sean_d33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    lol, imagine if a MFP member started a thread stating how fat they looked and felt, then that person put up a picture of Kate Upton...Who would comment back and call her fat....be serious people!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Um....... not FIT that's for sure. Fake boobs, fake tan, fake everything & then still could not pull off being FIT.

I'd rather be fit than HOT.
  • babydiego87
    Options
    her boobs look pretty real to me
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'd kill myself if i had that waist.
  • babydiego87
    Options
    Darwinism ftw
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    She is totally gorgeous from head to toe. Calling her fat is like the f-word, it's ridiculous. That's an amazing body. You can have a beautiful thin & curvy body. A body doesn't have to be muscular to be good looking. It's like comparing blonds to brunettes - they're both great in their own ways.
  • MrLovahLovah
    Options
    fat

Please, moron. I've seen your pics. Your ugly *kitten* nose alone accounts for half of your body weight. The way you ***** and moan about how fat you are when you're the poster kid for anorexia. You post all the crap for attention and talk about giving *kitten*.

Kate Upton is a friggin babe with a gorgeous face. You don't even come close to her.
    /rant
  • MrLovahLovah
    Options

Or your affliction with anorexia could do that for you.
  • MrLovahLovah
    Options
    Comparing:
    37747570_2915_zps4834adc5.jpgkate-upton-26feb12-vf-009_zps06eb99d3.jpg

37747570_8949_zps872ce1d7.jpgKateUpton-2012SportsIllustrated2012Bikini-20-560x834_zps4a6436bc.jpg

Yes, please give me the anorexic one with the bigass nose :laugh:
  • HunkHunkOfLove
    Options
    Comparing:
    37747570_2915_zps4834adc5.jpgkate-upton-26feb12-vf-009_zps06eb99d3.jpg

37747570_8949_zps872ce1d7.jpgKateUpton-2012SportsIllustrated2012Bikini-20-560x834_zps4a6436bc.jpg

Yes, please give me the anorexic one with the bigass nose :laugh:

Lulz.
  • Lexandrea
    Lexandrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous, nough said. not everyone wants to be as fit as all of you people and that's fine. If she loves the way she looks then that's perfectly fine. Stop being so judgmental. There's no need for these types of posts. Curvy, chubby, straight up and down, ect....everyone is different so get use to it.
  • Lexandrea
    Lexandrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fat

I may have body issues of my own but this is not fat... = /
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    This is an old thread...

She's still not fat :drinker:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    needs more junk in the trunk and a little overall definition.