Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    DUDE, how is this even a question???? She's slim, curvy, and goregous!!!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton is my husband's "free pass" celebrity :p I think she is beautiful and absolutely not fat. I'm sure she has a healthy BMI!
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    She is totally gorgeous from head to toe. Calling her fat is like the f-word, it's ridiculous. That's an amazing body. You can have a beautiful thin & curvy body. A body doesn't have to be muscular to be good looking. It's like comparing blonds to brunettes - they're both great in their own ways.

sorry but girth and extra lard just isn't attractive!

Neither is anneroxia...which is the look most models have.

a few yes, but please dont get sucked into believing that they aren't photo shopped to look even thinner. which they are. lots are very skinny in a good way. unlike this girl. she still gets photo shopped and looks chubby!

We all have our own opinions. I believe any woman that is skinnier than her, with no muscle definition, is probably not what most men find attractive. I tend to believe men would prefer a woman who was fit and muscular, over skin and bones. I have seen enough models to know that although they are skinny, its only because they don't eat and only do cardio. There is no muscle mass, only "skinny" like a pre-teen. Now I could be wrong...but I hope I am not.

Kate Upton is not fit or muscular but men still love her-so that pretty much blows your theory.

Oh no, you are right! That was my point lol...that most men don't want someone who is all skin and bones (for example, 5'8 and 100 pounds). Maybe that wasn't clear, but I agree with you.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    its funny that people all think thin people dont eat.

exactly!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Why is "fat" an option when discussing her? :noway:

I agree... Is she happy and healthy? She's so beautiful and it feels good to support her with that, not put her down. =)

- I just read through some of the other pages... Some of these comments are down right nasty. I hope she doesn't ever look here for support, so much is against TOS. You never know. Yikes. x going back to happier posts x lol
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    She is totally gorgeous from head to toe. Calling her fat is like the f-word, it's ridiculous. That's an amazing body. You can have a beautiful thin & curvy body. A body doesn't have to be muscular to be good looking. It's like comparing blonds to brunettes - they're both great in their own ways.

a few yes, but please dont get sucked into believing that they aren't photo shopped to look even thinner. which they are. lots are very skinny in a good way. unlike this girl. she still gets photo shopped and looks chubby!

We all have our own opinions. I believe any woman that is skinnier than her, with no muscle definition, is probably not what most men find attractive. I tend to believe men would prefer a woman who was fit and muscular, over skin and bones. I have seen enough models to know that although they are skinny, its only because they don't eat and only do cardio. There is no muscle mass, only "skinny" like a pre-teen. Now I could be wrong...but I hope I am not.

Kate Upton is not fit or muscular but men still love her-so that pretty much blows your theory.

Oh no, you are right! That was my point lol...that most men don't want someone who is all skin and bones (for example, 5'8 and 100 pounds). Maybe that wasn't clear, but I agree with you.

so you're saying fit and muscular = skin and bones? Cuz you said in your opinion men preferred fit & muscular........so which is it?
  • SummerNights32
    Options

so you're saying fit and muscular = skin and bones? Cuz you said in your opinion men preferred fit & muscular........so which is it?

Ok, I am not going to argue...obviously you dont understand what I am saying and that is fine.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    evidently
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

I wonder why the VS models are the highest paid models in the world? Someone must like the way they look.
    I think she's gorgeous. :)
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great for a glamour/pinup model. She is too big for the runway: the clothes won't hang properly on her figure. She's certainly not fitness model material: she's way to soft for that. I'm on the fence between curvy or fat.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    She has a smoking body but it's not curvy nor fat. ( speaking of.... IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT FAT????)
    She has awesome boobs but not the traditional hour glass figure of a "curvy" lady.
    She's obviously doesn't have the very low body fat % of a fitness model but she's not fat at all.

I'll take her body anyday over the one of someone so thin that ribs and hip bones are sticking out.
  • SummerNights32
    Options

I wonder why the VS models are the highest paid models in the world? Someone must like the way they look.
    I think she's gorgeous. :)

VS models are definitely some of the most gorgeous women in the world! Many of them are skinny but fit, and their body shows it. For example...although they are both skinny, there is a big difference between a VS model and Victoria Beckham at her thinnest (and obviously very unhealthy).
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    perhaps everyone criticizing Kate Upton or any other model should post YOUR latest Sports Illustrated photos so we can compare....

just sayin!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    perhaps everyone criticizing Kate Upton or any other model should post YOUR latest Sports Illustrated photos so we can compare....

just sayin!

I love this and agree! lol

I would but it was 100% sell out when I was on the cover! x snicker x I didn't even keep a copy for myself! Darn the luck!