No guy friends please.

Options

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Will you accept gay men? We're male but as harmless as straight females...at least in the bedroom!

Every woman should have one. :bigsmile:
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Will you accept gay men? We're male but as harmless as straight females...at least in the bedroom!

Or three. We often travel in small packs.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I feel like that "sammich" pic is going to be what gets this thread locked.

Please. only cat gifs from here on out.

Cats-Animated-Gifs-23_zps11d78933.gif
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    I respect your wishes, so no FR from me. I just don't get this. This is just my opinion but I feel like people that do this, (both men AND women) You must have trust issues or your spouse to do that. It's so sad really! Oh well, to each their own. I'm married but my wife trusts me and would NEVER put limits like that on me. I wouldn't do that to her either, we don't have any underlying issues that have to do that. In fact IF we ever said this to each other, like "you can't have guy/girl friends or else!!" THAT'S when we would have issues... Oh well.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    this thread cracks me up ....I think this just made my day LOL im laughing histerically.
  • jbutterflye
    Options

Even better! Some time back I had a gay friend who travelled in a pack and we all went gay bar hopping. It was really fun! And they were like my personal body guards, fending off those straight men who go to gay bars to pick up on unassuming chicks hanging out with their gay friends. lol!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Small? Hell, those are whole infantries at Decadence Fest.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    I feel like that "sammich" pic is going to be what gets this thread locked.

Please. only cat gifs from here on out.

Cats-Animated-Gifs-23_zps11d78933.gif

OMG! That is the cutest!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Gender is a social construct.

Well, I think, their might be some physical constructs as well. Not sure though.

There are physical constructs to all things. Including different ethnic groups.. what's your point? They're still human.

HUR

Erm. No, gender is literally a social construct, it's the definition of gender, not to be confused with sex as in male or female sex. Genitals are correlated with gender but not determinative; because gender is a social construct.

:love:
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Even better! Some time back I had a gay friend who travelled in a pack and we all went gay bar hopping. It was really fun! And they were like my personal body guards, fending off those straight men who go to gay bars to pick up on unassuming chicks hanging out with their gay friends. lol!

Yes, we do like to protect our female companions. We'll totally b1tch-slap an attacker when threatened.
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Small? Hell, those are whole infantries at Decadence Fest.

Yes, there are the occasional super packs (not to be confused with super pacs).
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Hmpff fine then..

Ah now THAT is what I needed to see....not your response dude, your abs...How YOU doing?

*oink*

:smokin:

Hey I'm not just some abs :sad:

thats what your profile pic says....but no, I agree...you're like abs with bacon...yum
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Make sure to remove said "necklace" before weighing in. laugh:

Nah, because guys always think it is bigger than it actually is.

^^This for sure.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    Options

Yes, we do like to protect our female companions. We'll totally *****-slap an attacker if needed.

*high five*
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    Gender is a social construct.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    This cat doesn't do Samwiches!
    cf_zpsdfabe39a.gif
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member