HUGE NSV!!! I am awesome

Options
124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I just got my lipid panel done last week. I had pretty excellent scores across the board but I was most impressed that my triglycerides were at 55! It was almost off the bottom of the scale!

Having said that, I wonder how yours were so high initially. 463 seems crazy, how were you even alive still?

Wish I had done a panel before I started losing weight, I never got a baseline. Curious what I must have started at...probably around your level or higher I'm guessing.

Yeah, I know...I was thinking maybe it was some kind of anomaly or something. When I had them done in June they were around 390, so I believe that was just wishful thinking. I think they were so high because I drank gallons of soda all of the time and lots of other sugar and carbs in general and never lifted a finger in exercise (even though I used to be an athlete). I've also cut down substantially on my alcohol consumption. I was borderline obese and had all the markings of pre-metabolic syndrom...scared the crap out of me, so here I am
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!