C25K buddies wanted!

Options
Im on week 5 day 3 and would like to maybe have some C25K buddies! Add me:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mom23girlstoo
    mom23girlstoo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just did Week 2, Day 3 this past Monday! Looking forward to the journey!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job! I look forward to my runs the more days I complete!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Im on week 4 day 1 getting tough now but I'm pushing trough it. I have went back and done a couple of week 2 and week 3 wasn't a runner before starting this, but need some structure for my tread mill work out. Good Luck to you!! Add me if you would like to.
  • AmandaRhys
    Options
    I've done week 1 twice. My legs went numb when I tried week 2 the first time, so I did week 1 again. Going to try week 2 again tomorrow.
    7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just did week 5, day 2. Would be glad to have you as a friend. Please add me!
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2! I alternate couch to 5k with the 30 day shred DVDs.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    hey...feel free to add ...week 2 day 3
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3, but then got sick with a nasty cold. Not sure if I should do one or two days extra of week 3, or just continue to week 4?

i am so excited for this journey! I used to hate running, but now am excited to get back to it!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Im on week 4 day 1 getting tough now but I'm pushing trough it. I have went back and done a couple of week 2 and week 3 wasn't a runner before starting this, but need some structure for my tread mill work out. Good Luck to you!! Add me if you would like to.
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 5.....kind of scared but ready to ramp it up. Also considering doing 30 DS in between. Add me!

Just fitted for a new pair of running shoes. If you haven't done it, I highly suggest it!
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I could barely jog for 30 seconds when I started and now can go over 20 minutes on a good day. I finished C25K on Sunday and started continuing on the 10K app this morning. I did my first 5K last October walking parts of it at 40:10. I have 2 more planned in March and April. Add me if you like.
  • molstern
    molstern Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1!!!!! Enjoying it, but ankles hurting alot. My sweetie is buying me 'GOOD' running shoes Saturday! Hoping I see a difference!
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3, but then got sick with a nasty cold. Not sure if I should do one or two days extra of week 3, or just continue to week 4?

i am so excited for this journey! I used to hate running, but now am excited to get back to it!

I would continue to week 4, if it's too much then back down to Week 3. You may surprise yourself! Hope you feel better :)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I just finished C25k on Monday. Fantastic program, highly recommended. Feel free to add me.
  • beenerc
    Options
    I completed week 2 day 3 today!
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I just started week on on Monday, so today will be day 4.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Week 1 Day 1 tonight! Wish me luck :) feel free to add me
  • robertbixler3
    Options
    I started week 1 a couple weeks ago, but have put that on pause for a few weeks as I have been getting acquainted with the gym I just started going to. Going to pick it back up and hit it full force at the beginning of the week. Keep up the good work!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 day 1.....honestly went to do it today and mentally wasn't into it today so I just ran 2 minutes at a time for a mile and quit. I am doing 30DS as well on alternating days.

Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Week 2 day 2 tomorrow :) I usually run Mon Wed and Fri but snow has thrown me off :/
    I do 30 day shred too, everyday except sunday :) Volunteer all day sunday so i dont have time to fit it in :)