C25K buddies wanted!

Options

Replies

• jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 day 2. Feel free to add me. The difference in my stamina from last week to this week feels great
  • KadyLosingItx2
    KadyLosingItx2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting the program soon! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I will also be starting c25k soon. I completed it last November but did not get the results I wanted. Then I started MFP in January, and did 30ds with my wife. Now we plan to do c25k and alternate with ripped in 30.

By the way, level 2 seemed boring to me, and all the plank moves gave me heel/Achilles pain, so we decided to alternate them. Level 1 2 3 then repeat one each day.
  • JediMomof3
    JediMomof3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started completed week 5 day 1. I hit halfway and have to give myself a pep talk now before each workout! I have a 5k coming up with my family! I am just now finding the message boards!
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Completed W5D2 yesterday .. woot woot! It was challenging but not overwhelming. D3 is going to be the true test but I am pumping myself up mentally to take on the challenge.

Hope you all are having a GREAT week. Go kick some booty!
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm also in week 4 - this is my 3rd time doing the program. I'm not really a "runner" but it keeps me going on cardio.
  • hareraising
    hareraising Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just finished week 3 Day 2 today. It is going much better than i thought it would. The last time I tried this I got Plantar fasciitisand shin splints. But what I realized from before that I think i was tring to go to fast! So i just slowed down to get through it. It helps that Im on the treadmill i think. i think my pace is probably slower than some people my walk. I wasnt a runner before so, me trotting along but getting through it is fine by me!

Add me if you would like! I'd love to have a running buddy.
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 2 :) feel free to add me!
  • supah_
    supah_ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just started this week! I'm happy to still be in week 1! lol!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Week 7 Day 1 today!
  • KetoDebbie912
    Options
    Just completed Week 5 day 3! I still can't believe I did it. I even ran an extra 5 minutes. Bring on Week 6!
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow - fantastic work Debbie!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I just started the C210K version.
    On week 1. So far so good :)
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im just about to start - but I am absolutely terrified! So any support would be grand!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Don't be terrified..you can do it.

Finished week 6 yesterday with a 25 min run! Who knew??? Felt good..:bigsmile:
  • KetoDebbie912
    Options
    Has anyone skipped a week? I completed W5D3 this Saturday and was pleasantly surprised that I breezed through the 20 minutes with flying colors. I even did an extra 5 minutes, just because I wanted to push myself.

Today I want to skip W6 and go straight to W7. I know that I can try it and back down to W6 if needed but was curious if anyone has skipped.

Have a great week and keep going!!!
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting this week, if you would like to add me, it would be great! :)
  • autumndragon22
    autumndragon22 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my C25K next week to go along with my companies 'Biggest Loser' competition. I usually hate running. But, it has always been a goal of mine to run a 5k. So any friends would be lovelie to help cheer me on! I will be adding some of you as well.

Cheers!
  • jenqoe
    jenqoe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started this (again!) this week so if anyone wants to buddy up... :-)