Tramp Stamp? Like/Dislike

Replies

• iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Dislike...i think ot depends on what the actual tattoo is. I have one. Got it a 16. Most moronic desicion ever. I don't think the placement is wrong but most people who have them have really crappy tattoos. Fairies (mine), tribal, flowers. Just not very original ideas usually.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    I have one, I think they're ok. Though if I could re-do, I'd get something different than I what I decided on 6 years ago. Bored with what I have, and not willing to go back under the needle to change it. :/
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    duck-hunt-tramp-stamp-21911-1239295318-5.jpg
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    TrampStamp.jpg

Exactly my point!!! Haha
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    I love mine! :D
  • I've had one there forever. I don't think mine looks trampish but even if others do I really don't care. I rarely show mine though, I'm NEVER running around with it hanging out unless I might have on a swim suit. I don't wear low cut jeans and thongs or anything!
    It's there for my husbands eyes and it has meaning so I guess to me it is more about how you wear it than anything!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Not for me. But if that's your thing, enjoy.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    I don't care for them, for me. :)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    yup
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    It all depends on what it is. Some look really good and some are just down right trashy. But I think that can go for any location for a tattoo.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I got my 'tramp stamp' in 1997.. back in the old days... because I liked the design and like having tattoos placed symmetrically on my body. I don't care anything about what anyone else does with their body, and couldn't care less what anyone thought about mine.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Whenever I see a tattoo in an "intimate" location... the following questions go through my mind...

A. "Why is she drawing attention to this body part?" ..and..
    B. "Who was her intended audience?" ...and...
    C. "Why does it now burn when I pee?"

Yup. Except part C does not deter me. Tramp stamps are hot. Classless, but hot.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    don't care?
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Get what YOU want, where YOU want. I think the fad during that time led to the title of "Tramp Stamp" or "*kitten* Hat"... if you got it because of a fad and you're not happy with it, guess you should have made a better decision.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    I have a kokopelli with music notes at that spot... I like it, and frankly don't care if anyone doesn't like it!
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    duck-hunt-tramp-stamp-21911-1239295318-5.jpg

Holy F'ing awesome!!!!

When I didn't hit any ducks I always shot at the dog for making fun of me.
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    On my wife and mother of my kids? No.

On a one night stand before I met my wife? Absolutely.

Does that explain it?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    They CAN be very sexy.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Meh, lower back tattoo's can be nice or can be 'trampy' so it's really up to the person and the tattoo they get there.
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    yes, I have one and I love it.. I could care less if someone disaproves of it.. I am working on a full sleeve and many disaprove of that as well.. dont care! :-) love tattoos.. yummy