:noway: I don't want to miss out on anything! :devil:
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Learn something everyday.. Thanx..
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I learned this today and feel so powerful when I make somebody disappear! Begone! Out with you!
  • walkitback
    Options
    I am having so much fun blocking all the bullies!!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    What does the first post say?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Done!

BTW - that was extremely funny.
  • jaisenmahne
    Options
    I can't believe I just wasted 15 minutes of my time reading all these posts.... *sigh* That's what I get for NOT ignoring you all. :sad:
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Perfect - the trolls are like target practice for new-to-ignore-users!!

If folks enjoy the idiots, power to 'em. As always, I support the right of the idiots AND the idiot ignorers.

This is fantastic. OP, thank you so much. Everyone wins. All the trolls will come in to make fun of this thread, and have a lot of fun. And everyone else can ignore them as they come 'round.

Brilliant, win-win solution. NICE!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I wish you could ignore "bumps". I'm sorry, but those are so annoying! Are you really going to come back to read the post after you have reviewed 20 other postings. Come on!!!!

Are you serious? Yeah, I do it all the time. Perhaps once MFP updates its forum platform to something with features that so many other forums have had since 2007, we'll just be able to "track" or "follow" threads we want to "bookmark" for later...but until then, the "bump" lives on.

(I (almost) never ignore people, but I'm reconsidering that position right now just out of principle.)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Done!

BTW - that was extremely funny.

Why, thank you.:blushing:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I wish you could ignore "bumps". I'm sorry, but those are so annoying! Are you really going to come back to read the post after you have reviewed 20 other postings. Come on!!!!

Are you serious? Yeah, I do it all the time. Perhaps once MFP updates its forum platform to something with features that so many other forums have had since 2007, we'll just be able to "track" or "follow" threads we want to "bookmark" for later...but until then, the "bump" lives on.

(I (almost) never ignore people, but I'm reconsidering that position right now just out of principle.)

Don't ignore me, bro!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't IGNORE anyone.

Are you people so thin skinned that a few words on the intrawebs would cause you to go out of your way to IGNORE someone?

I would rhetorically ask if you were new here, but see that you've been on the forums long enough to know the answer to your own question.
  • MochaMixAZ
    Options
    ...Are you people so thin skinned that a few words on the intrawebs would cause you to go out of your way to IGNORE someone?
    Nope. Not a matter of being thin-skinned. There are a few people who are so annoying, so ignorant, such idiots (or all the above) that I'm not interested in anything they have to say. Those are the ones that go on my ignore list. I find that the ones some people call mean, bullies, etc. are often the ones who are knowledgeable and helpful - they just don't sugar-coat things, which is as it should be. Sometimes a kick in the pants is more appropriate than a pat on the butt.

THIS. I don't mind honesty, and somedays I even like a little cattiness and bickering. I LIKE opposing viewpoints and people that challenge my way of thinking. What I don't want to bother reading are the ED-without-treatment, get-thin-quick-misinformation, annoying-attention-getters, advertising-or-self-promoting-business, and/or vacuous-rude-name-calling-waste-of-timers.
  • MochaMixAZ
    Options
    Yep. Idiot status is all-inclusive. And 'idiot' could be substituted with a lot of other words that describe some folks.

If folks enjoy the idiots, power to 'em. As always, I support the right of the idiots AND the idiot ignorers.

This is fantastic. OP, thank you so much. Everyone wins. All the trolls will come in to make fun of this thread, and have a lot of fun. And everyone else can ignore them as they come 'round.

Brilliant, win-win solution. NICE!

Is it possible that the idiot ignorers are idiots themselves?
  • patrickkelly69
    Options

You go Mocha !!!!!! Best comment ever !!!!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Now if only there was some way to keep the rest of the world out. Then I would never have to be disagreed with, and everything could be happy all the time!

Quick, someone insert a gif of a unicorn farting rainbows.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Circling back one more time in the hope to make everyone's ignore list. If ignoring every high volume user on the site will stop you people from posting whiny baby threads about mean people that said NO to your 10 day juice fasting plan, I'm 100% for it.
    download_zps7407eaf3.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Cat fight. DavPaul, those are women? In those basketball uniforms, I coulda sworn..
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    THIS. I don't mind honesty, and somedays I even like a little cattiness and bickering. I LIKE opposing viewpoints and people that challenge my way of thinking. What I don't want to bother reading are the ED-without-treatment, get-thin-quick-misinformation, annoying-attention-getters, advertising-or-self-promoting-business, and/or vacuous-rude-name-calling-waste-of-timers.

tumblr_lzzi6cUfk91qj2vh0.gif