April's Challenge "No snacking after dinner"

Options

Replies

• 5ktorunbyMay
    Options
    I found this sight late but I am 6/6 no snacking!! And when I make it to next Sunday, which my husband bet me I couldn't do, I will be $30 richer because of him. Wish me luck!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Dew 8 - Snacks 2 :ohwell:
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge please!!

I'm a big snacker so know this is what I need to do to kick start my loss.

Starting today there will be no evening snacks after dinner!!!
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    Rose 11, snacks 00000000000!

You can do it 5ktorunbymay :flowerforyou:

welcome unissax, you will love it here:wink:

Dew :cry:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew :cry:

It's OK, I'm still in the game :wink: - just had dinner too late.
    Well done on the 0's :flowerforyou: and thanks for being there.
    Where's lullabelle?
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I shall join, not so much the snacking after dinner it has been the whole fricking day enough with that already, thanks guys especially to you dewdrop. Oh yeah & when it's all said & done we shall all.party0023.gifand I hope you guys have seen the wedding video I posted in chit, chat fun & games it's awesome.:)

Woh got ahead of myself, lol forgot to post the correct one.:wink::smile:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I hope you guys have seen the wedding video I posted in chit, chat fun & games it's awesome.:)

Link? :wink:
    And welcome :flowerforyou: Bring back stuart, too, if you can, so it's not just you and all the ladies here :).
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I hope you guys have seen the wedding video I posted in chit, chat fun & games it's awesome.:)

Link? :wink:
    And welcome :flowerforyou: Bring back stuart, too, if you can, so it's not just you and all the ladies here :).

Hahahaha I don't know who Stuart is, but I will look into it.:wink::laugh:

The link is on chit chat fun & games under cool videos.

Here you go DewDrop. Now Stuart is on the wings.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=fvw
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal for the month of April was 20 out of 30 days of success. Well, I have blown 9 days of them. I have had 3 :smile: :smile: :smile: successes so far, which means I have had 8 :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :"not successes" (I hate the word FAILURE).

Tonight, it's just me by my little lonesome, so I can't blame it on anyone else. So 7:30 for me. I can do this!!!
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    Dew 8 - Late snacks: 2.
    Sunny 11 - Late snacks 0
    Callie 3- late night snacks 1
    Rosemary 7 - Late snacks 0

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: So happy!!!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    I did better over the week end :smile:

Sunny 11 - Late snacks 0
    Callie 5- late night snacks 2
    Rosemary 7 - Late snacks 0
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CONFESSION: This was my birthday weekend and it was filled with lots of chocolate, late night snacking and alcohol and NO exercise. Today is Monday and I'm back on the horse.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    someone's missed the last post of Rosemary:

Sunny 11 - Late snacks 0
    Callie 3- late night snacks 1
    Rosemary 11 - Late snacks 0
    CONFESSION: This was my birthday weekend and it was filled with lots of chocolate, late night snacking and alcohol and NO exercise. Today is Monday and I'm back on the horse.

Happy birthday, pretty young lady :flowerforyou:!
    Honesty is good. Since you had a good time and did not forbid yourself things, there's no reason not to get back on track :wink:.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal for the month of April was 20 out of 30 days of success. Well, I have blown 9 days of them. I have had 3 :smile: :smile: :smile: successes so far, which means I have had 8 :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :"not successes" (I hate the word FAILURE).

Tonight, it's just me by my little lonesome, so I can't blame it on anyone else. So 7:30 for me. I can do this!!!
    Okay, so finally another success. Boy, this is a hard habit to get back into. Actually went to the gym for a SECOND time yesterday so that I didn't boredom eat. I was too exhausted to eat when I got home, even though I stopped eating at 7 and didn't get to sleep until after 11. So for me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: 4 successes for this months. I'll be happy when I have more successes than not.

7 for me tonight as I have a Zumba class starting at 7. .
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Hey, lulabelle, I knew you can do it! I, too, had a good night last night, though I stayed in, so Dew 9 - Late snacks: 2. :happy:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi-
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi-