Replies

• Bbells89
    Bbells89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trolling
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    im pissing my pants laughing, the best thread ever.

On a serious note...unless you are a certified trainer, or medical person, you could really seriously harm her by forcing her to exercise. better sign her up for a class for seniors as mentioned by another poster
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    She probably isn't motivated enough.

Stick one if her grandchildren under a barbell and have them pretend to be stuck. It's probably best if they cry too.

As for the treadmill, is she old enough to still be really xenophobic? Have a friend of another race chase her.

She did grow up during prohibition . . . should I maybe motivate her with booze?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Amazing 92 year-old man does side split stretching

http://youtu.be/rZW9KGtHxFM

I'm unconvinced he's 92.
  • shearnerve
    shearnerve Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    She's 92! Most people don't live that long! Give up, let her eat,smoke, drink AND have unsafe sex!!!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Find something you can do with your granny. maybe walk around the mall or a park. You will both cherish the time and she will get a little exercise.
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just get her some raspberry ketone? See if they make it in hard candy. Old people like hard candy, right?

gawd, i almost peed myself laughing!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    better sign her up for a class for seniors as mentioned by another poster

Yeah. Zumba :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cr01502
    Options
    She's 92! Most people don't live that long! Give up, let her eat,smoke, drink AND have unsafe sex!!!

I don't want to think about my granny having any kind of sex,

Let's not get off topic.
  • phangirl8
    phangirl8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just yell at her, take her false teeth away and feed her protein shakes. She'll be like my Gran by her 93rd birthday...

granny1.jpg
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    attach a werthers to a fishing pole and hold it out in front of the treadmill while it is on. she'll probably do at least a couple hundred miles like that.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Thinking on it, maybe chuck her in an ice bath here and there?
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Are you for real? She's 92---leave her alone. Apparently she isn't endangering her health if she's lived this long.
  • kaorinchan
    kaorinchan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does she even lift?

^^LOL
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I dunno, she's 92.

If I make it to 92, I'm going to eat whatever the hell I want, snort cocaine and have unprotected sex with prostitutes.

Me, too!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Maybe she needs you to buy her a new sports bra.........the "girls" are probably getting in her way on the treadmill and with the weights. Geez, help a Granny out! lol
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Must be trolling. 92...come on, cut the ol gal some slack. Just cause you into it don't mean she gotta change. You cannot make people do things they do not want to. Enjoy your time with her.
  • Cr01502
    Options
    attach a werthers to a fishing pole and hold it out in front of the treadmill while it is on. she'll probably do at least a couple hundred miles like that.

I'm a little worried about the sugar content in werthers

Is there a diet option?
  • djfriedman81
    Options
    put Matlock or Murder She Wrote on the tv infront of the treadmill she will be totally entertained and not even realize she has been walking for an hour
  • samianneB
    samianneB Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think you should just enter her into cage fighting at low level, she will tear that place up, then tear you a new one too for making her go at 92 lol funny shiz cheered me up x