Join us for Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown.... (April 1)

Options
It's a new month, what better time to make new commitments and see them through?

Today is April 1, and Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Slimdown is ON! What is this exquisite torture, you ask? :laugh: It's a combination of Jillian workouts - including the 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.

I have personally done each of the DVD's, but never in combination. Looking forward to Jillian kicking my booty, yet again. :wink:

You can download the plan at
http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I only have the 30 day shred so I will need to get the other ones.
  • aprilwilliamsba
    aprilwilliamsba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of the 30 day shred and thinking about maybe adding her new yoga workout into the mix. If you are going to do three of her workouts I can't think of one reason not to try two! :)
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im in......
    video on demand (exercisetv) has all but no more trouble zone and banish fat...... you can use the workouts from there.
  • tylopez23
    Options
    Count me in! I will go buy the other 2 i don't have tomorrow!
  • flipchickmc
    flipchickmc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have all 3 videos - how does the program work? Do you just commit to one DVD/day?
  • tech_sarah
    Options
    I have all three also, whats the plan?
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have all 3, too. I'm in!
  • SexyIsPainful
    SexyIsPainful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    awwwww man.....just watch the 30.Day.Shred lv1 (so I can be prepared to start tomorrow)
    all those squats and lunges! I hate doin those.....Ima do it - but I aint gonna like it
  • mschelle
    Options
    Here's the plan. It actually says "Quick Trouble Zones" on a lot of them...anyone know what that is? Just part of the NMTZ?

KEY:
    Shred L1 = 30 Day Shred, Level 1
    Shred L2 = 30 Day Shred, Level 2
    NMTZ = No More Trouble Zones
    QTZ = Quick Trouble Zones
    BFBM = Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism

Note: Some days towards the end have 2 workouts in a day! I put this guy next to those: :noway: and this guy next to OFF days: :flowerforyou:

Day Workout
    1 Shred L1
    2 Shred L1
    3 NMTZ
    4 Shred L1
    5 BFBM
    6 QTZ
    7 OFF :flowerforyou:
    8 Shred L1
    9 Shred L2
    10 QTZ
    11 Shred L2
    12 BFBM
    13 NMTZ
    14 OFF :flowerforyou:
    15 Shred L1; QTZ :noway:
    16 Shred L2
    17 NMTZ
    18 Shred L1; Shred L2 :noway:
    19 NMTZ
    20 BFBM
    21 OFF :flowerforyou:
    22 Shred L2; Shred L1 :noway:
    23 QTZ
    24 BFBM
    25 QTZ; Shred L2 :noway:
    26 OFF :flowerforyou:
    27 NMTZ; Shred L1 :noway:
    28 BFBM; QTZ :noway:
    29 Shred L2; Shred L1 :noway:
    30 NMTZ; Shred L1 :noway:
  • mschelle
    Options
    awwwww man.....just watch the 30.Day.Shred lv1 (so I can be prepared to start tomorrow)
    all those squats and lunges! I hate doin those.....Ima do it - but I aint gonna like it

You may not LIKE them, but I promise by the end of this you will be GOOD at them! It really is amazing what these vids will do for you if you keep with it!!
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    I'll join too. I only have the 30 day shread, but it looks like it'll get me through today and tomorrow. Good luck!!!!!
  • flipchickmc
    flipchickmc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok, I took 2 weeks off due to a cold but I'm back as of Tues. So, I will do 30DS, L1 tonight when I get home.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoooo ! :) Thank you everyone for joining in. It will be great to have company.

Mschelle -thank you for posting the plan there for all of us to refer to. Will make quick reference easier.

I'm not sure what "Quick Trouble Zones" is - has anyone done this before and know?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here's the plan. It actually says "Quick Trouble Zones" on a lot of them...anyone know what that is? Just part of the NMTZ?

KEY:
    Shred L1 = 30 Day Shred, Level 1
    Shred L2 = 30 Day Shred, Level 2
    NMTZ = No More Trouble Zones
    QTZ = Quick Trouble Zones
    BFBM = Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism

Note: Some days towards the end have 2 workouts in a day! I put this guy next to those: :noway: and this guy next to OFF days: :flowerforyou:

Day Workout
    1 Shred L1
    2 Shred L1
    3 NMTZ
    4 Shred L1
    5 BFBM
    6 QTZ
    7 OFF :flowerforyou:
    8 Shred L1
    9 Shred L2
    10 QTZ
    11 Shred L2
    12 BFBM
    13 NMTZ
    14 OFF :flowerforyou:
    15 Shred L1; QTZ :noway:
    16 Shred L2
    17 NMTZ
    18 Shred L1; Shred L2 :noway:
    19 NMTZ
    20 BFBM
    21 OFF :flowerforyou:
    22 Shred L2; Shred L1 :noway:
    23 QTZ
    24 BFBM
    25 QTZ; Shred L2 :noway:
    26 OFF :flowerforyou:
    27 NMTZ; Shred L1 :noway:
    28 BFBM; QTZ :noway:
    29 Shred L2; Shred L1 :noway:
    30 NMTZ; Shred L1 :noway:

Quick troubles zones is 5 of the 7 segments
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Smiles and Company!!!!

Count me in..... I think,LOL!! It must be kismet or something b/c I am on L1D9 of Shred and I just finished doing BFBM -OMG!!! It was killer - my face was sooo red. I kept telling myself "just one more circuit" and I made it through the entire dvd!! Then I come to log in and here you all are ~ hurray!!
    I dont have NMTZ, not yet anyway - so count me in - looks like from the schedule I have 3 days to get it :laugh:

Oh, and today is day 15 of no more cigarettes~ I am more excited about that than you can imagine!! After smoking for 32 years, this is huge!! Scared about the weight gain , and I have picked up a few pounds but if this doesn't put it in check , nothing will!!

Glad to be on board with you all!!

Will check in tomorrow!!

Hugs,
    Janet:heart:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Smiles and Company!!!!

Count me in..... I think,LOL!! It must be kismet or something b/c I am on L1D9 of Shred and I just finished doing BFBM -OMG!!! It was killer - my face was sooo red. I kept telling myself "just one more circuit" and I made it through the entire dvd!! Then I come to log in and here you all are ~ hurray!!
    I dont have NMTZ, not yet anyway - so count me in - looks like from the schedule I have 3 days to get it :laugh:

Oh, and today is day 15 of no more cigarettes~ I am more excited about that than you can imagine!! After smoking for 32 years, this is huge!! Scared about the weight gain , and I have picked up a few pounds but if this doesn't put it in check , nothing will!!

Glad to be on board with you all!!

Will check in tomorrow!!

Hugs,
    Janet...you rock...quitting cigs and burning it up with Jillian

I have done the slimdown before...it's killer

Let's whittle our middles!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey Janet! Good to see you again :) Like Kim said, kudos for quitting smoking - what an awesome gift to yourself. :flowerforyou:

Alrighty - looking forward to hearing reports (and reporting in) tomorrow...
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Ahhh... it hurts so good. My two year old was giving me funny looks while i was working out this morning!!!! I can't wait to see the results!!!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey There Work Out Maniacs!!
    Happy Friday!! Did Shred L1 (and threw in some additonal cardio + weights) and the journey begins!! Hang in there everybody!!
    I am going to try to get NMTZ at Walmart after work - I am really looking forward to seeing some good results and glad we're in this together :smile:

Make it a great day everyone,
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Day 2, easy, breezy...25 minutes...you can do it...it's about 200 calories that you body will convert from fat/sugar to energy and burn

I am subbing level 1 for level 2...also will do 40 minutes on the elliptical *fingers crossed* (my ankles muscles are so sore)...need some low impact today

Yesterday, I dld level 2 and a 5 mile walk/jog because I ate the popcorn and raisinets at the movie theatre...don't ever eat movie theatre popcorn...small popcorn has 50 fat grams and I ate half; plus, raisinets. I thought raisinets would be healthier with the raisins....ha, think again

I have a goal to burn 3500 calories this week...woo hoo....wish me luck