blondes vs brunette...

Options

Replies

• FitQueenBri
    Options
    BLONDES ALL THE WAY :P
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    I have that annoying not-quite-blonde-not-quite-brunette colour hair so it means that in winter, my hair is a light ashy brown and in summer, I have quite golden blonde hair. I feel so much more confident as a blonde and I feel so much more radiant. As a brunette... I just feel, blegh. Boring.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I prefer red, but it doesn't look right on me. Disappointing in the extreme.

My hair is kinda a nondescript brown. Boooorrrrinng. But I just can't be asked to pay to change it and keep up with it. Of course, I don't wear make up or cut my hair for similar reasons, so maybe the boring hair color just reflects who I am.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I married a brunette, after dating a redhead and a bottle blonde. Still have a thing for the dark locks....
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ...thankfull to still have hair
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am a natural light brunette. I am recently dyed blonde and I love it! I think it fits my personality better. I am a bubbly, giggly person.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I notice blondes faster, but in person I don't care, hot is hot. Blondes do mean more inbreading though...

LOL, I am a genetic freak. I have blonde hair and green eyes.

As noted, I have blonde hair. I love love love having brown hair. I find my eyes stand out more and get a lot of compliments, but like the OP said, I always feel like its not me. My mother and sister always get mad at me for dying my hair brunette. I guess we always want what we don't have.
    I am also truly "blonde". I have more than a few stereotypical blonde moments.

I wish I had pics of my brown hair to post.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I was always a dirty blonde but wanted a beautiful rich brown.

Now I am red obsessed and finely found a shade I love.....I need to update my profile pic :blushing:

I like blonde and feel I look younger, but I get noticed more as a redhead.

I don't care for Playboy bunny bleach blonde, though.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I have been blonde and brunette...I have been told that the blonde looks better in me...brunette washes me out but it does make my eye color stand out. I usually go dark in the fall...
  • wants2lift
    wants2lift Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ... And the famous debate continues! I have naturally light brown hair and a few summers ago I thought what the heck I'm going to try going platinum blonde! I've always heard that blondes have more fun and they seem to get more attention. SO for 3 months I was blonde... and didn't care for it! This sounds weird, but my soul just feels more brunette! lol People told me that I looked good as a blonde but it just didn't suit my personality for some reason. In regards to the attention, I actually got more attention from all as a brunette then a blonde! Hmm in my case, it's brunette power! :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:

Same here, I went 3 months going blondish.... now I'm back to brunette and will ALWAYS be!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AC24AC69-1DCC-4422-B26F-25BFE00FCD9A-425-0000005CF40788E1_zpsec807526.jpg

Brunette! You look so much younger with brunette.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Blondes to take out on the town
    Brunettes to take home to mom and dad
    Redheads to take to bed

...and we have a winner in the "most cliche" contest. :tongue:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This is easy!

Brunette :bigsmile:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Brunette! Or in my case, auburn! :smile:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

and my most recent, although there is a tiny bit of platinum blonde in it...tiny

536944_10200491857321767_1607237417_n_zpscdc5fcfe.jpg

I love this colour!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde. I have dyed my hair brunette several times because I got bored with it and maybe out of rebellion. Everyone always told me I should feel lucky to have naturally blonde hair, but I guess sometimes you want what you don't have. I do get more attention as my natural blonde self though...
  • heylookitspancakes
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde(:
    I always seem to get compliments on my hair.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I submit to you all, that all persons with darker than brown or black hair be called NOIRETTE/NOIRET (other side for men), since Brun, denotes Brown, in its original form. Noir, would separate those with black hair.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    People tell me I look better as a brunette, but its to much work as I have naturally lighter hair...so im growing out my natural color and just going to leave it alone and be happy I have hair at all lol.
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    ive always been blonde, im naturally blonde, but lately ive started to have my hair coloured to a dark blonde/ light brown - I like it and i look less "washed out"..... i get more "male attention" being blonde though???

it shouldnt be about the colour of our hair, the color of our skin or size of out bodies, but our personalities and our heart :)