Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My daughter gets married 23rd June, so thats my target date, before would be a bonus
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I promised my daughter that I would have a normal BMI by my birthday 3lb to go by April 9th.

Aww, this is nice. Well done - 3lb will be gone in no time! :wink:
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    150 by May 11th - my 22nd birthday. I said I wanted to be healthy BMI by then, though I may well lose more weight after that.
  • hesposit10
    Options
    I would love to lose at least 15 pounds by the end May.
    I am going to Costa Rica and I would love to look great in a bikini on the coast!!!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I want to lose it ALL by TOMORROW. >:(

LOL, me too. My 60th birthday, in Dec would be a nice time to reach my goal, if not before.
  • Vix8231
    Options
    yeah I started on 25th feb last yr with goal of 138lbs by September 16th this year for holiday. it was unrealistic as no interim goals. I didn't even bother for the first few months but now on track after setting smaller goals such as 39lbs by 25th feb this year - which I achieved with 40lbs yesterday!
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It took me 9 months to put the weight on,and Im giving myself 9 months to lose it,so by september 19th I'd like to have lost the last 21 pounds. Thats just under 2 1/2 pounds a month,so I could definitely reach my goal early too.
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If I lose 15 by May 25 (my 42nd bday) then my bf is allowed to buy me Romolo Chocolates from Erie PA as a gift.
    They are the best ever and since i live in Boston MA I dont get them... ever.

I know rewarding with food is not great but, hey, theyre Romolos!!

Bye bye 15...
  • Bowsergirl
    Bowsergirl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be at my goal weight by May 2015, plenty of time...
    That's when my sister's wedding is and I would really like to look back at the photos from it happily.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100lb THIS YEAR.

I know it's a tall order.

There are 46 weeks left of 2013. So I have to lose 2lb a week consistently.

Eeek!
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    5-7 lbs by June 16th
    Family reunion
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by summer so i can wear a bikini!!
  • rabbiter
    rabbiter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 12lbs by my birthday in late May.
    I want to reach my target (which I have yet to decide upon) by my graduation - which isn't until Summer/Autumn 2014 so plenty of time, but I want to be proud of my photo.
  • rabbiter
    rabbiter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 12lbs by my birthday in late May.
    I want to reach my target (which I have yet to decide upon) by my graduation - which isn't until Summer/Autumn 2014 so plenty of time, but I want to be proud of my photo.
  • fatherdowling
    fatherdowling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My brother is getting married mid July and I'm a bridesmaid so I'd like to lose like 40lbs and look awesome for it.
  • Iceman420
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 180 by April 2014. That's when I plan to by a new Ford Fusion, and I need to be able to fit inside it.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 21 pounds by June 1st. That will put me at 160 pounds. I don't really have a reason for it. I just picked a weight and date that sounded good.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    As much as I can by july, doctor's check up.Up date the program I'm on.

My doc's check up in July as well. Also, husband turns 40 and my son turns 21 and we are planning a trip for their birthdays which are a week apart in july. Want to break out a new bathing suit and new look!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I want to lose it ALL by TOMORROW. >:(

Lol, don't we all. If only it were that easy! Anyone can feel free to add me for support and friendship on their journey
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on October 5th, so I want to be at my goal before then. (dress fitting is about 6 weeks prior, so.. August 20?)
    I have about 25 more lbs to lose so it's definitely a goal I feel that is attainable. 150 is my goal weight for my wedding, but my ultimate goal weight is 140, but I'll just have to see if I can make it there by my wedding. If not, no biggie, this is kind of a lifestyle thing for me so I'll get there eventually. :)