Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose 15lbs by march 15th (my 30th bday) BUT after 6 weeks of insanity (and only 4lbs lost) I realized that the # of pounds doesn't matter as much as how I look and I'm looking good. ;)
  • ivyx3
    ivyx3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here May 15th 30lbs!!
  • Devon_McCormick
    Options
    30 pounds by the time I turn 30...30 by 30 is my new motto. I am almost halfway there!
  • agct1
    agct1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Next goal weight is 140 by April 1st.
  • roxy08fox
    roxy08fox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to hit my goal by August 9th, my 30th bday :glasses:
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    my goal is 100 lbs, i want 50 gone by my next birthday
    October 4th , and the rest by my next anniversary Feb 14th 2014
  • ashleyoh33
    ashleyoh33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am my sister's MOH in her wedding on August 11th. The dress I bought is a size 10. I am currently a size 14. Talk about motivation...
  • leiamommy
    Options
    Mine is Feb 11th 2014 and i wanna loose 130 lbs by then. Feb 11th 2013 was my start date ! Ive lost 6 lbs so far. i wanna be down for my 8 Th year weeding anniversary . I WANNA BE A KNOCK OUT!:laugh:
  • Maythirtyfirst
    Options
    I am really looking to be more fit by end of year when I turn 40, so I have specific goals:

May 31st to get to 157
    August 1st - to be within the normal limit BMI (under 150) or at least 155
    have consistant exercise schedule weights and cardio........ that I can maintain
    more upper body and core strength
    proper nutrition - I think the only way is to log it in and see what you are lacking in (mine is iron and water)

oh yeah and not get OCD while doing all of this!

good luck to everyone reaching their goals and congrats to those who have :)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would like to have lost all of my excess weight by about...15 years ago. I'm working on it.
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I started my overall weight loss journey June 20, 2010 and originally the goal was to just lose a lot by my 20th HS Reunion a year later. I did lose over 50lbs that year. I actually got down 72 lbs lost this past Oct. I gained 13 back :( So, I want to meet my end goal of 150lbs or even 155lbs by June 11, 2013 (my 40th birthday). I have 23-27lbs to lose from now until then.

Ha! I turn 40 the next day and I'm hoping to hit my goal weight or size by then too. 30-35 more pounds, or a lean size 6, depending on how I look/feel!

Good luck to you!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no.

I seem to always come up short when i do this.

I am much happier lifting 3 days, doing cardio 3 other days, and eating at a deficit.

one week at a time.
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    88 lbs by December 8, 2013. I'm going on a Caribbean cruise.
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My goal is the full 105 by Christmas. So far lost 11 off of that. Would love to go home for Christmas at my goal weight..and maybe do some shopping for myself this year :)
  • louised88
    Options
    I didn't but my cousin set a date for her wedding: May 2014. It's in Sydney so I can't get away with sleeves or a structured dress. I know it's aaaaaaages away, but I lose weight very slowly and I've got 70lbs+ to lose.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A stone at least by my 40th. That is my short term goal but I have a longer term goal to reduce my body fat by 9%. Had a liver scare on a recent blood test and I had a lot of symptoms of fatty liver disease This was my kick up the butt to reduce my fat and put some much needed focus on my health.
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I want to have achieved my goals by my birthday in November - I have mini goals between now and then though, and as yet I do not know exactly what my goal weight is going to be. I am aiming for 140 which for my height is apparantly still in the overweight class. Once I get there i will re-evaluate and see how I look and feel.:smile:
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    4 more stubborn lbs of fat to drop by my holiday on march 24th.....
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9lbs by April 6th which will get me to 9st 13 :) and into the 130's!! Maybe 2 lbs more so I can eat what I want on holiday! Xxx
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    You are only setting yourself for failure if you put a date deadline on things. Sorry. And what happens if you don't make your goal by that date, are you going to be mad, get depressed and resort to laziness and fried food?