Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I began this journey on 1/1, and I would like to lose 100 pounds by the end of June.
  • mrswright71
    Options
    I want to have lost at least 30lbs by August; the hubs and I are going to start TTC #2 at that time and I want to be at a healthy weight before beginning!
  • ljcazan
    ljcazan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose an additional 17lbs by April 1st. I am not overly concerned with the numbers though as much as I am with the way I look and feel and fit into my clothes; however, I am in the Biggest Loser contest at my work and would love to win!! :)
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yesterday! No really would like to be to goal by my BD end of May,6 lbs WILL DO
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose by moving day. We don't have an exact moving day, but it'll be in June. We're moving to NC and I want to look good on the beach :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    23 lbs by April 1
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    12/31/13 lose 88lbs to hit my goal of 199!
  • lgoewey36
    Options
    Started Jan 1.

Goal 1: 25 lbs by End of March.
    Goal 2: additional 5 pounds by my bday end of April.
    Goal 3: total of 40 lbs lost by end of June.
    Goal 4: total of 60 lbs lost by Sept.
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I hope to meet my weight goal by August 24, which means 50 more pounds. Its gonna be tough!
  • ForeverChasingTheSunsets
    Options
    I'm doing it in small chunks. 10lbs by end of May and then another 10lbs by end of August. This is combined with strength training. I want a bikini body to go to Cuba with my kids next Christmas. I want August to be my ultimate goal as I want to get all the bikinis on clearance sale too at my new size! :)

Goal, 3lbs for Feb. (I am down 2lbs so far)... then 3lbs for March... then 3lbs for April and last pound for May.
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    April 17th (: I want to lose 10-15 lbs by that time lol.
  • bhawk82
    bhawk82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a beach trip at the end of April, so I'd love to be down 20-30lbs by then.
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 15 lbs before May 30th! I leave on June 1st for the Abacos!
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    May 31st. The day I graduate. I want to leave knowing that I looked good. ;) haha.
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal bu my 50th birthday in December-so I have 79 pounds to go. I have smaller goals before that- a cruise in September where I want to be down 59 pounds..
  • jadey121188
    Options
    i want to loose 42lbs by 10th of june when we go on our holidays. been very hard so far baby weight is hard to shift
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh 185 by August 4th. I need to lose 65 more pounds. As of right now I am on pace.

This is my family reunion
  • cktb4him
    Options
    By July 7th, my 38th bday!
  • firewalkerbarb
    firewalkerbarb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds by March 20 when I go away to a Tony Robbins seminar. These events take a lot of energy. My contract with my life coach has just ended so I'm on my own now and feeling a little depressed.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    My 50th birthday on August 27th. I probably won't make it to my ultimate goal weight by then, but I should be close to being in the healthy range. But I don't make that date my priority goal, or else when I get there, I won't have anything to keep me motivated to continue on. I will always have short and long term goals for losing, maintaining, getting stronger, etc.

I learned the hard way to not have all my focus on one specific date. 2 yrs ago I lost weight for my 30th HS reunion, then after it was over, I slowly gained back the weight. Lesson learned.