Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've been watching this thread for 2 days and finally decided to post. While I normally jump on board with the "Lose at a healthy rate for as long as it takes", the truth is that I would LOVE to be at my goal weight by July 4. I am on vacation from July 4 - July 14, with a trip to the Outerbanks starting on July 8. Now, this would require me to lose 40ish pounds in about 4.5 months so I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hoping to be close!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I have to get measured for a Tux in June. For my daughter's wedding. I would like to drop 40 lbs by then.
  • xelmax
    xelmax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Overall I want to lose 28lbs. My mini goal is 10lb by end of March (7lb to go!)
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi, Yes 16lb by April 26th but im already on week 7 and have lost 7lb so its now 9lb by April 26th. Feel free to add me :)
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    want 2 be 199lbs. by my 1 yr. anniversary on MFP which is on january 02 , 2014 then we will see how it goes from there i've been loosing 2lbs. per wk so I dont see why it wouldnt happen LOL & if I keep that up it will be 90 more lbs. wow that will put me at 176lbs. you guys think I can do it? well ima try my best 2 anyway....wish me luck u guys & thnx 2 u all....:heart:
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    yup, would like to lose at least 10 more pounds before I go away at the end of march. but i'd like to lose more for my cousin's wedding in december.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    34 pounds total by Sept 12 when I turn 50. I have gone up and down for the past 4 years, and this time it's for good.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I started this lifestyle change about 3 months ago with the goal to lose as much weight as I can by April 5th. My family and I are going on vacation to see my relatives whom I haven't seen in a while. I'm not sure when I will be able to get out there to see them again, and I don't want them to remember me as the fat niece/cousin. I am hoping to have lost 30-35 pounds by then.
  • demme02
    demme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Around 10 lbs by the end of April for a trip to Paris!
  • dallnutt1958
    Options
    I do...May 25th...my daughter's wedding.
  • 2fat2fail
    Options
    I don't want to spend too much time focusing on the scale (though) but more on how my clothes fit. So let me say that I would like the clothes I fit in currently to fit loosely by April 1st. I'm thinking that might be a loss of about 12 lbs or so. My ultimate goal is to hit 130 lbs by November... I like the idea that slow and steady wins the race!
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Id like to be trimmer for my 30th bday in May
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I would like to reach my goal weight of 120 lbs, or a loss of 16.5 lbs, by July 1st, 2013. This is when I will defend my thesis.
  • Ayne6246
    Ayne6246 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    30# by May 15 when we go on vacation to AK.:glasses:
  • ebonijo2
    Options
    July 19th for my Family Reunion, dont want to be the fat cousin in all the pictures, especially since my mom is losing weight too...
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to lose 50 lbs. by June 1st. I started here on January 2nd, and I've lost 18 lbs. so far! Given my rate of loss, and the 6 month time frame, I'd say it's attainable! I know it becomes increasingly more difficult to lose the last bit of weight, so I'm not so fixed on an exact date for my UGW, but ideally I'd like it to be by the end of the year/beginning of the new year.
  • NayaLife
    NayaLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for the 20+ mark by the end of the month :)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I want to be down a total of 50 pounds by my birthday (June 6th). I'm at 32 now
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 lbs by 05/31/13.
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I ideally want to be under 200lbs by mid August as I'm going to Thailand.