Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    in a month I want to loose 15 pounds. im meeting this guy I've been getting to know over the phone. nervous. cause I gained weight since the photo he saw me in.
  • charbdixon
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 25 pounds by 24th of August as I am going to Leeds festival. I've lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks. So, hopefully I can keep it up and lose the full 25 pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • clgill20
    Options
    I am going to lose 50 pounds by February 1st 2014. Hoping to lose 25 of that by July, in time for vacation!
  • my plan is to lose 30 by 30! so the 25th of July is my goal. I will make it, i know i will! Good luck to you all!
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I don't have set amount of weight I want to lose. But I would like to get more tone by March 20th. Going on vacay & want to look even better in my bikinis :)

My ticker does state what my End Goal Weight loss is, but I'm going to let that happen when it does :) I'm feeling pretty happy thus far :)

Good luck everyone & you will do this!!!
  • lazymochabear
    Options
    Weight loss isn't linear...so time sensitive goals can be very frustrating. My time sensitive weight loss goals are very generic...too many variables....plateaus...etc. My time goals are basically, by such and such a date I want to be more awesome than I am today.

Plateaus >.>
    I have mini-goals to make sure I'm staying on track (versus June 1, which is my loose goal weight date), and I had a plateau for about 3 weeks that did make it frustrating. Sometimes I set fitness goals too..."I want to be able to do such and such without stopping for X minutes."
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Before I Die...
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    25 pounds by May 14th for my graduation!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    3 stone by last year. FML
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    35 more pounds by last August. don't even ask.
  • babycakeslove11
    Options
    I agree with what you are saying. For me, I would like to lose about 40 pounds by June when I graduate with my Master's degree so I look/feel better as I'm applying and interviewing for jobs :) I try to set mini goals for myself like "I want to lose 10 pounds this month" and then keep working towards that. Or I'll set non-weight related goals like fitting into an old pair of jeans that I LOVE and I'll keep trying them on every week and slowly but surely, they fit again :) Or I'll set a goal like "I want to exercise for 30 minutes every day this week" and then I get excited when I reach that goal. I guess it's different if you are just trying to lose 10 or 15 pounds or if you are trying to make a lifestyle change :)
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Lose 8 pounds by Easter.
    Lose 26 MORE by December 31st this year.
    Lose 40 MORE in 2014.
    Lose 15 MORE by March 1st, 2015. (I want to have ALL of my weight off by the 5th anniversary of the first day I started dieting.)
  • Tambra2
    Tambra2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down forty pounds by summertime...I've tried so many times and so it would be nice to finally get there..just found Myu fitness pal a few days ago and am very excited about it...yippy!!
  • FloweringPeony
    FloweringPeony Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 26lbs (in addition to what I've lost) by June. It's my cousin's wedding!! :happy:
  • alisonsurf
    alisonsurf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I leave March 23rd to surf for two weeks on the beach in my ticker. I have been trying to get to 165 by then and am on track at just over 1lb per week.

I am running a 5k on May 5th so 160 by then. I have a big event the first weekend in August so that is my end goal for 150. I figure the last 10 will take as long as the first 20.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Beyonce concert on July. And I already have a dress I want to wear.
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    50 kilos down on the 17th of August 2013. 17 down, 33 to go.... and counting!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My original goal set on January 2nd 2012 was 100 pounds by March 13th 2013 (My 43rd birthday).

Other goals were
    34 inch pants, I am currently at 32 inch jeans :bigsmile:
    Wear my underdog shirt (managed that before thanksgiving)
    Medium shirts (done)

I am still 6 pounds away from that 100. I'm now hoping by Memorial Day. Those last 6 are refusing to come off and at this point it's just a number, but when I start training in earnest for my half marathon, I'm sure they'll go if they haven't gone already.

Weight loss really slowed, almost to a stall when I changed to lose one pound from 2 but that's totally ok.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would like reach 150/160 pounds by June.
  • iconnor
    iconnor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i am my sister's matron of honor and want to lose about 20 pounds by the wedding date! i bought my bridesmaid's dress a couple sizes smaller as added mitivation!