The Walking Dead~

Options

Replies

• Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love Darryl! I was hoping he would kill Merle!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Crazy episode. Everyone's character is changing this season.
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Why all the Merle hate, I love his character, he is truly just an @sshole from top to bottom, it's so awful it's a little funny.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Happy Daryl is Back , :( was sad when His brother ripped his shirt and you saw all the scars : /.. but its good to get to know him a bit more ^^.

Rick needs to get his **** together -.-... WE NEED OUR LEADER BACK! But he is pretty good at playing crazy ^^ lol.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Why all the Merle hate, I love his character, he is truly just an @sshole from top to bottom, it's so awful it's a little funny.

Yes it is funny, he can't help that he's an @sshole. It definitely makes it entertaining. I can see the viscious circle...Merle's wanting a piece of Rick, Glenn wanting a piece of Merle and Darly playing ref. lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Yes it is funny, he can't help that he's an @sshole. It definitely makes it entertaining. I can see the viscious circle...Merle's wanting a piece of Rick, Glenn wanting a piece of Merle and Darly playing ref. lol

Yes, he *is* funny. He's the guy you love to hate.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

I dont hate Merle :(.. i do feel bad for him tho.. poor guy.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Why feel bad for him?
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I felt a little bad for him last night when he realized Daryl and been abused and started crying. No matter how ****ty of a person he is, he truly loves his little brother.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I love Darryl! I was hoping he would kill Merle!

Me too... love him & wish he would kill Merle. Wish somebody would kill Merle! :grumble:
  • justicer68
    Options

Why feel bad for him?

Because as some say we are a product of our environment and Merle and Daryl didn't have the best childhood. So to a point he can't help the way he acts.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    love it.. but i am getting really sick of the whole 'seeing his dead wife' story line, and the kid annoys me.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    The ending was bad *kitten*! The governor is no joke! Glad to see Darryl and Merle back at the prison and Rick needs to go ....he's a simple mofo.

Rick is the ONLY character that's not going to die...it's his story...based around him. Not saying that I disagree though.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I loved that Daryl stood up for Glenn "He's KOREAN!" LOL And then Merle used the same dialogue as Daryl in the first season. Kind of a cool loop-back.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    The ending was bad *kitten*! The governor is no joke! Glad to see Darryl and Merle back at the prison and Rick needs to go ....he's a simple mofo.

Rick is the ONLY character that's not going to die...it's his story...based around him. Not saying that I disagree though.

The writers said very clearly that ANYONE could die. Main character or not. I'm still holding out some hope here.
  • justicer68
    Options
    I loved that Daryl stood up for Glenn "He's KOREAN!" LOL And then Merle used the same dialogue as Daryl in the first season. Kind of a cool loop-back.

I know.. I had to laugh out loud at that. I loved it!! Love Daryl!!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The poor walker that chomps on Merle will end up being more dead...who knows, maybe it'll turn Merle human :laugh:
  • justicer68
    Options
    The poor walker that chomps on Merle will end up being more dead...who knows, maybe it'll turn Merle human :laugh:

funny!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the Walking Dead <3 it :happy:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I felt a little bad for him last night when he realized Daryl and been abused and started crying. No matter how ****ty of a person he is, he truly loves his little brother.
    Yup, it humanizes him a little. Still, there is no way he will ever be accepted as a part of the group. I predict he will eventually die saving someone's life. You know, kind of a redeeming last action.