The Walking Dead~

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping that Daryl and his brother would both be dead by now *sigh*

I HATE Carl, he is such a little a*&hole

The only two people left that I like are Glenn and Hershel

Glenn and Hershel? The only two? Really?

Yeah, seriously, the show is almost losing be because of it....I can't stand Rick, Daryl and his brother, Carl, any of the ppl at the Governor's place....the black warrior, and the blonde traitor.....the rest of the cast I could care less about one way or the other....so my entire entertainment is vested in Glenn and Hershel....once I do not care about a character anymore, I lose interest in their storylines pretty quick, so I hope we get some new, normal, likeable people.....crips!

I will say that the weird scientist guy is kinda having me interested to learn more about him, but I do not know if I like him or not yet....

OK..wow....maybe you should just stop watching. :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping that Daryl and his brother would both be dead by now *sigh*

I HATE Carl, he is such a little a*&hole

The only two people left that I like are Glenn and Hershel
    Pfft..
    imageszzxz_zps87d4be1d.jpg

:heart:
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Started off slow but ended awesome! I would like to see the other group come back, I think they would strengthen the team. Also, I'm curious who the person was that drove the truck in and dropped off the walkers in the yard. If it wasn't anyone important I don't think they would have put the mask on them.

I was wondering this as well. I'm thinking that it's a new character that we haven't seen yet.

I'm *SO* glad Daryl came back to the prison. (Rick should be too.)

I am thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe the zombie bomb. The Governer is bat sh&t crazy. I'm glad that Daryl is back too. It wasn't the same without him and they need all the strong people they can get since Rick has been MIA lately. Hopefully he snaps out of it and gets it together. I'm waiting to see if Merle and Rick have a throw down. I don't trust Merle one bit.

I think the short talk with Hershel and the Zombie Bomb may have helped Rick snap out of it, or at least I hope it did. I think there will be some drama with Merle joining the group but in the end I think he'll change his ways and then end up sacrificing his self in order to save someone on the team (maybe Glen) so that everyone is a little sad to see him go.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Andrea gets too much face time...somebody smack that b!tch....

Daryl....just....Daryl.....

Think there might be hope for Merle? Did you see how he reacted to Daryl's scars????

Ending seriously had me jumping up and down on the couch....poor Carol....as soon as you think she finds a man....

I hate where they're taking Rick....he's gotten way to crazy....
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I think this:

449307a3aa061a128e4abde3c8aa2e13_zps101c0303.jpg

and the next episode of MY Big Fat Redneck Wedding - me and Darry Dixon
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Started off slow but ended awesome! I would like to see the other group come back, I think they would strengthen the team. Also, I'm curious who the person was that drove the truck in and dropped off the walkers in the yard. If it wasn't anyone important I don't think they would have put the mask on them.

I was wondering this as well. I'm thinking that it's a new character that we haven't seen yet.

I'm *SO* glad Daryl came back to the prison. (Rick should be too.)

I am thinking the same thing. I couldn't believe the zombie bomb. The Governer is bat sh&t crazy. I'm glad that Daryl is back too. It wasn't the same without him and they need all the strong people they can get since Rick has been MIA lately. Hopefully he snaps out of it and gets it together. I'm waiting to see if Merle and Rick have a throw down. I don't trust Merle one bit.

I think the short talk with Hershel and the Zombie Bomb may have helped Rick snap out of it, or at least I hope it did. I think there will be some drama with Merle joining the group but in the end I think he'll change his ways and then end up sacrificing his self in order to save someone on the team (maybe Glen) so that everyone is a little sad to see him go.

^ I agree with this. I think Rick sort of snapped out at the end, or will fully soon. They made his speech to Hershel out like once he finds meaning in his visions, that it will be done... least I hope, its driving me a little crazy.. lol Also agree that Merle will probably sacrifice himself for someone, Glen would be a good fit for that.. I think more than anything, I just want to see Daryl and Carol get together..LOL
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think Andrea is pretty?
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    crap!!! just realized I missed tonights episode!! I hope its on demand

Yes it's on demand now i watched yesterday because it missed it sunday night.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    Kill Meril already. I can't stand that idiot. Too bad they let that last group of people go they could really use them about now
  • roohill
    Options

Yea, but I don't care for her character. Maggie is my favorite female character.
  • aksmitty1981
    Options

Yes I think she is pretty but then again, I'd have to see her without her make up on... speaking of that, it's nice that during a zombie apocalypse there is apparently an abudance of make up and a shortage of soap and shampoo. I'd image the whole group is pretty funky because I've never seen a stick of deoderant laying around. :laugh:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Kill Meril already. I can't stand that idiot. Too bad they let that last group of people go they could really use them about now

I really and truly didn't understand that move. Their numbers are dwindling, they need more able bodied people in the group.

And seriously, everybody stop hating on Carl, if I found myself in the middle of a zombie invasion, I'd want that little bad *kitten* with me.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Ending seriously had me jumping up and down on the couch....poor Carol....as soon as you think she finds a man....

I hate where they're taking Rick....he's gotten way to crazy....

Agree with both of these! Haha. Poor Carol. I was so bummed...that woman just just keeps getting the rug pulled out from under her!

And yes...Rick is so far gone. I miss the Rick from Season 1 and 2! :(
  • aksmitty1981
    Options

Yea, but I don't care for her character. Maggie is my favorite female character.

Agreed in regards to Maggie. I actually think she's the best looking of the whole group and she seems to becoming a bada$$ walker killer.
  • Smackemdanno
    Smackemdanno Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Somebody needs to show those people in the prison how to shoot. Come on! How many hundreds of rounds expended and only one fatality on each side?
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Yes I think she is pretty but then again, I'd have to see her without her make up on... speaking of that, it's nice that during a zombie apocalypse there is apparently an abudance of make up and a shortage of soap and shampoo. I'd image the whole group is pretty funky because I've never seen a stick of deoderant laying around. :laugh:

LOL I have so thought the same thing on numerous occassions. I think the only time that we've seen them shower was at the jail in I think episode 1 Season 1.
  • aksmitty1981
    Options
    Somebody needs to show those people in the prison how to shoot. Come on! How many hundreds of rounds expended and only one fatality on each side?

I was thinking the same thing.. they usually hit everything on the first shot (with handguns) yet they can't hit anything with high power rifles? Makes no sense.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What I wanna know is how the hell can you shoot zombies all day long with head shots but can't even take out the Gov. while he's standing there, arms spread saying shoot me if you can *kitten*?!?! :huh: :grumble:
    ^this!!
  • roohill
    Options

Agreed in regards to Maggie. I actually think she's the best looking of the whole group and she seems to becoming a bada$$ walker killer.

She rocks. I know Andrea tries to be in charge, especially with her Patton speech at Woodberry and all...but I think Maggie is way stronger and more skilled. Besides she's a former farmers daughter, andrea was the city slicker.. ha