The Walking Dead~

Options

Replies

• laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Maggie was on the couch last night. Does this mean her days are numbered?

I hope not! When she and Glenn were getting it on, I was getting nervous for them though. LOL

I was too, the garage door was open just a little...just enough. Eek! I can't wait to see how this all goes down, I know it's gonna be BIG!
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Andrea will be the one to kill the governor.

65502_10101210984524192_1652458109_n.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I hope so....
  • laurabeth326
    laurabeth326 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Also, despite that I love (to hate) the character Merle, I think he's gonna go down soon-ish. But in a blaze of glory to save the group and redeem himself albeit too late.
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options

65502_10101210984524192_1652458109_n.jpg

wow... FINALLY got it lol!
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    She's too much of a pain in the *kitten* to be pretty. To me someone with such an ugly attitude is ugly all the way around.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Rick.
  • LeanQuest
    LeanQuest Posts: 57
    Options
    I have a new theory.
    Martinez seems to be an OK guy.
    He had mentioned that his wife and kid were killed by the walkers however, in "Killer within", he mentions that he has a brother that is missing.

In the episode of "Home", both Meryl and Darryl save a hispanic family on the bridge.
    I wonder if a member of that family could be related to Martinez?

As avid fan of the comics all I can say is don't trust Martinez!!!
  • nouveaumoi88
    Options
    I have a new theory.
    He had mentioned that his wife and kid were killed by the walkers however, in "Killer within", he mentions that he has a brother that is missing.

In the episode of "Home", both Meryl and Darryl save a hispanic family on the bridge.

That is good observation!!!!!! Oh WOW I didn't even piece the two together...that got me thinking!! (would be cool...and I can see a story developing from it)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Rick has been driving me nuts and I wish darrel was back with the group and somebody shoot that blond girl whos sleeping with the governor. I cant think of her name but shes getting on my nerves

^^This^^ She's annoying as H___
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The part that drives me crazy is that they are just leaving/kicking people out to die. Shouldn't they be trying to bring people in to grow their own army? I was so mad when they passed that hitch hiker up. I'm so curious to what they are going to do next Sunday.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    The part that drives me crazy is that they are just leaving/kicking people out to die. Shouldn't they be trying to bring people in to grow their own army? I was so mad when they passed that hitch hiker up. I'm so curious to what they are going to do next Sunday.
    I felt bad for the hitch hiker!
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love Daryl!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Yeah, I agree. There's strength in numbers.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think Maggie is safe for now. Andrea has got to be the next to go. I'm really getting to the point that I can't stand to see her face. I must admit though, these last two episodes have been really uneventful. So the next one needs to be extra good.

I'm with you. I don't like her!!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Andrea needs to die off is what I think. She's terrible in the show. Actually, I think that at this point, the show at this point is not all that great-- I say this despite the fact that I will continue watching it, hoping it'll have parts as good as the comic (Specifically trade 10; don't remember the issue though. I don't care if Dale's already dead, I want cannibals!). This is excluding the episode where Morgan comes back; that was the only episode I'd call legitimately good for season 3 thus far. It is nice that Michonne is getting some lines though.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options

She's the only one that can get close enough...Her or Milton, but he doesn't have the balls to do it.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I have a new theory.

good theory. I think that whole scene with darryl and martinez is overshadowing something like that. It wasn't just for show that the two groups, despite rick and the governor were getting along
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for the hitch hiker!

How did the hitch hiker last that long? He seemed pretty clueless and anyone lasting that long would have to be walker savvy.
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for him too, then how they just stopped to take his bag at the end. Man I thought that was messed up, though I would of taken it too.
    He did seem pretty clueless, though he must of been pretty good to make it as far as he did. Though, I can only imagine how such an awful experience can change the person you once where.