Options
    C7TXf.gif

tumblr_m8dpkcw1UU1qzakd6o1_500.gif

3391348_o.gif

tumblr_mcwckxZiW21rnpq1i.gif
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tape/Stickers. I can deal with a little kid having a sticker on their shirt, it still gross to me but it's ok, but when they put them on their hands or face it makes me want to throw-up.

I thought I was the only one. People seriously think I am nuts. My uncle put a Christmas bow (with the adhesive) on me once... I freaked and scared him a bit. Also, I have a serious issue with ink. If it gets on my skin I have a fit.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Probably the strangest is making telephone calls. I hate it! I see people chained to their cell phones, and I shudder to think a telephone would ever have that kind of hold over me.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Birds, especially big ones that get too close to me, scare the living crap out of me. I was attacked by a pelican when I was a kid, now I feel like they're all waiting to pounce.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    The sensation and/or sound of someone (myself for the sensation, sound goes for me or anyone else) grinding or chewing tissue paper, cotton balls or kleenex in-between their molars. Some weird leftover from my orthodontist/dentist days as a child, no doubt.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Spiders

Snakes

Leaving the oven/stove on or door or window unlocked, so I check them ALL the time (ok thats not a phobia, more a mental issue lol)
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    C7TXf.gif

tumblr_m8dpkcw1UU1qzakd6o1_500.gif

3391348_o.gif

tumblr_mcwckxZiW21rnpq1i.gif

Pure evil.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Moths and spiders. dang creepy things need to die
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Probably the strangest is making telephone calls. I hate it! I see people chained to their cells phones, and I shudder to think a telephone would ever have that kind of hold over me.

Gah! Me too. I accidentally pocket dialed my boyfriend (my boyfriend!) today. I literally screamed when I took my phone out of my pocket and saw it was ringing.

I also HATE large fish in small aquariums. Like, the kind you would see in a pet store. Big entertainment aquariums with sharks ect. don't bother me. I don't get it. :\
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    needles.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Lol fat people! You will be scared of me! Oats

If you're fat, there's no hope for the rest of us. :grumble:
  • kcatlin9
    kcatlin9 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    falling off the edge from high up. my legs get queasy just looking at pictures from the edge of a cliff.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lww0ytbljZ1qhdxt5o1_500.gif

I am terrified of jellyfish. They are the reason I won't swim in water that I can't see through anymore.

When I see them dead on the beach, I feel a little vindicated for the awful, awful stings I received as a teenager.

I'm also really afraid of big dogs. I was bitten in the face as a child, so anything bigger than a golden retriever is instant panic mode.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I only freak out on 1 bridge - Oakland Bay Bridge and Golden Gate bridge do not bother my but i cannot stand the San Mateo bridge (south of the Bay Bridge). It has low sides and the east side sits really close to the water. I'm always afraid someone will hit my car and it will go over the edge and I will be trapped in my car. I always roll my window down on that bridge!!!

You'd hate the Mackinac Bridge in MI. It's 5 miles long, with open grating so you can see the water underneath you (a Yugo BLEW OFF the bridge in the 80's). They have a program where someone from the bridge authority will drive you across if you are uncomfortable driving it yourself.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    7bc73811.jpg
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I only freak out on 1 bridge - Oakland Bay Bridge and Golden Gate bridge do not bother my but i cannot stand the San Mateo bridge (south of the Bay Bridge). It has low sides and the east side sits really close to the water. I'm always afraid someone will hit my car and it will go over the edge and I will be trapped in my car. I always roll my window down on that bridge!!!

You'd hate the Mackinac Bridge in MI. It's 5 miles long, with open grating so you can see the water underneath you (a Yugo BLEW OFF the bridge in the 80's). They have a program where someone from the bridge authority will drive you across if you are uncomfortable driving it yourself.

I was thinking of the same thing! I think it is the longest suspension bridge in the Western Hemisphere. It is not a party.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    relationships. Horrified of them and avoid them at all costs. My friends and family always get on my case but no way no chance.