What's your phobia - mine is coat hangers

Options

Replies

• Sleepynita
    Options
    dendropophobia- the fear of losing teeth. i have dreams about losing my teeth that are so real i wake up with night sweats just about crying, have to get up count all my teeth with my tongue. i also have a fear of teeth in general, probably the first thing i look at on a person is there teeth, (good personal hygiene starts there) but i cant even deal with my son (he is 6) losing his teeth.

Oh man me too. I never ever have nightmares but when I do it is of my teeth falling out. I usually wake up in an absolute panic. I am totally OK with my kids losing teeth though.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Flying. Scares the *kitten* out of me.
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    But i love you all so much.

clown4.gif

HA! This is great...I love that movie.

I actually love clowns...I think it's because my Grandma used to collect them. Never found them scary.

My only real phobia is heights...if I am up high looking down or over a ledge or something I feel like I'm gonna pass out or throw up. It's awful.

ETA: I also HATE the sound of balloons popping...makes me jump everytime!!
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mirrors in the dark......goes back to Bloody Mary. I realize it's stupid.
    ME.

TOO.

ETA: Also scurred of spiders and clowns, though I don't go into a girly screaming fit around clowns, anymore.

Deathly, and I mean deathly, afraid of heights/falling. 'Cept rollercoasters. Idk...I'm weird.

I to love roller coasters but so scared of heights that is really weird isn't it?
    however after watching final destination ( think the last one i might never get on another coaster)
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of essays. Unfortunately it is realised far to often (including now... 2.31am and still going!)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Birds, snakes and rats.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    spiders-gif.gif
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    its not a phobia but jesus crankstr...thats creepy
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    OMG! That is so messed up! Lmao

I'm sleeping on my couch tonight.
  • LoganAnthony6
    Options
    Public busses. I always think the cord is rigged to a bomb and never pull it..
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Static Electricity ...you know trampolines,doors,the milk isle in the winter ;/ and grew up near the ocean so Jellyfish and Bees :)
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Spiders.

Oh and fish gills. Ugh.. :noway: :sick:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    spiders-gif.gif

Quoted for evil.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    quoted for creep factor

nvrmnd LOL someone did it

heres a good one...with babies!!!!

babies are cute, right?

baby_spiders.gif
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Cottion Balls! Thay are just so gross and creepy!!

Yes! I can't stand the texture. When Will Farrell eats them in Elf, it makes me gag.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Mirrors in the dark......goes back to Bloody Mary. I realize it's stupid.

Me too! I used to scry with mirrors when I was a young teen, they still freak me out.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Crankstr-I'm starting to think you will not post my manly man to sleep at the foot of my bed. Not fair! It's dark outside now and my little dogs are sleeping.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I only freak out on 1 bridge - Oakland Bay Bridge and Golden Gate bridge do not bother my but i cannot stand the San Mateo bridge (south of the Bay Bridge). It has low sides and the east side sits really close to the water. I'm always afraid someone will hit my car and it will go over the edge and I will be trapped in my car. I always roll my window down on that bridge!!!
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Birds. I think they are evil.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I am an emetophobe. I fear vomit. Myself vomiting, my children vomiting or a stranger vomiting.

It is a horrible phobia to live with. I've had people make fun of me for it. The hardest part is that I can't just avoid it like many people can avoid their phobia. It's a bodily function, you can't escape that.

Snakes scare me too, but I would take a snake over vomit.

I would take death over vomit.