What's your phobia - mine is coat hangers

Options

Replies

• MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I can't have blankets or anything cover my face, to where I can feel my own breath. I will go from completely normal to absolute bat-*kitten* crazy in mere seconds if somebody covers my head with a blanket.
  • ellengrubb
    Options
    Drowing...That movie.. the perfect storm....freaks me out!!...I have to leave the room cause they know they
    gonna drown!... NG (Not Good)
  • mumb3th
    Options
    Centipedes.
  • mireyap21
    Options
    Tarantulas..once their was one by my house door and i didnt go in my house until it ran away -.- i had to call my mommy to scare it away
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Butterflies, bats, heights and I’m not too fond of raw cotton...... man, I have a lot of issues.
  • GracesEternalDawn
    Options
    Elevators.
  • JCulp19
    Options
    locust shells.......i literally broke my bathroom door before because a friend thought it would be fun to chase me with one
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Being without something to drink. I bring tea or water everywhere I go.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    relationships. Horrified of them and avoid them at all costs. My friends and family always get on my case but no way no chance.

That's sad!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    CaliforniaSwe i found your guy

1120081117_M_112008_Wolf_boy_1_350.jpg
  • DyingForSanity
    Options
    MOTHS.

The fluffy *kitten* are out ta get me.

Definitely ughh and having my ears uncovered
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I freak out when I see women tug on their earrings or untangle their dangly earrings out of their hair. My aunt tore her earlobe when I was little so every time I see someone playing with their earrings I have to resist the urge to "save" them.

I wear small studs maybe 3x a year, that's about all I can handle.

I also absolutely hate mimes and if there is one performing on the street I will go out of my way to avoid them.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    CaliforniaSwe i found your guy

1120081117_M_112008_Wolf_boy_1_350.jpg

LMAO! Not at all what I had in mind!!! That thing isn't getting near my bed!
  • jmadamczyk
    jmadamczyk Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WHALES!!!! Why are they so huge???? They can eat you in one swallow!!! Nothing should be that big. Ever. EVERRRRRRRR. Ugh i hate them.

I am a cetaphobic. :(
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Heights and small, dark tunnels. :noway:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    heights unless im strapped into a roller coaster then i go wild!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    omg that eye needle thing ^^^
  • GracesEternalDawn
    Options
    Elevators! I cannot ride one. If I have to ride one for even one floor, I am in major panic mode!

My ex boyfriend lived on the 16th floor of a high rise. It was stairs for me every time!
    I cry every time i'm in an elevator, ahaha. I feel your pain!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    deep water not being able to touch the bottom freaks me out,I dont like the feel of water on my face in a shower it makes me feel as if somethings crawling on me.Complete darkness,being under bridges,caves
    I feel like its going to fall on me,not afraid of hieghts strange huh?
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thunder causes me to break down crying. Flying I can get through drugged on Xanax.

For things that just make me gag, the smell of sesame and non air conditioned air in the car.