-158 pounds compare pic!

Options

Replies

• luvlysc
    luvlysc Posts: 3
    Options
    I was really discouraged today, and ur pics are completely inspiring! Thx to you and MFP.
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!! You look so healthy, happy and fit, way to go!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look like your own daughter now. You should be so proud of yourself!!!!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am positvely speechless - all I can think of to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Awesome... don't you just feel like you can do Anything now!!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congrats on your hard work and success!! Thanks for the motivation! :happy:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again! Your awesome!:heart:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Oh My WOW!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!! You are really a motivation to me:flowerforyou:
  • FitFifty
    FitFifty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. What an inspiration.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • bumblemoo
    bumblemoo Posts: 10
    Options
    That's fabulous! I'm so pleased for you.....your pics have prompted my hubby to start looking at getting us a crosstrainer. Some exercise to go with our change in diet. :) You're very inspirational x
  • will4change
    Options
    Amaizing!!!! Way to go.:smile::smile:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    can't remember if I commented on this yet or not (if I have you deserve the extra congrats anyways :) )

Great job. Very insperational :)
  • jetSpeed28
    Options
    WOW, I MEAN WWOWW -- how long did it took you lose 150 lbs?
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. MOTIVATION TO THE 10TH POWER!!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! I'm so pleased for you.....your pics have prompted my hubby to start looking at getting us a crosstrainer. Some exercise to go with our change in diet. :) You're very inspirational x

that is AWESOME!! yes, get moving, you will feel so wonderful when you add exercise too!!
  • my2boystx
    my2boystx Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh wow! That is so awesome! What a great achievement! Great Job!
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Bump. I love reading the big weight loss threads. Helps me keep things in perspective.
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • apridgen
    apridgen Posts: 8
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! I have at least 50 to loose. Would like to loose 65. And I was feeling like its going to be near impossible lately, but NOT NOW!!! I am so glad I found this place!
  • Momtotwo
    Momtotwo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site (joined in 2009 but wasn't consistent) and I want to say thank you for posting. It is such an inspiration to me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!