Plus Size Barbies - Week 2

Options
Hey yall...well its week 2...I seen last week some of yall did really good...I'm proud of you...and for the others like me that didn't have such a hot week lets rock this week!!!

Challenge: Drink atleast 8 cups/glasses of water a day. (If you already drink 8 cups/glasses of water then add 3 more to what you normally drink) ***THIS CHALLENGE IDEA WAS SENT IN BY: JACQUE509***

Weigh In:
Starting Weight - (PSB starting weight)
Week 1 - goal: (what your week 1 goal was) actual: (what your actual weigh in was)
# lbs LOST: (how much you have lost with PSB so far)
# lbs TO GO: (how much you still need to lose to reach your ultimate goal)
Week 2 - goal: (what your goal for week 2 weigh in)

I wish yall that best of luck this week. I really hope we all kick butt!!!! Lets reach those goals!!! KEEP your eyes on the prize at the end of this long hard road!!!

***IMPORTANT***
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYDAY THIS WEEK YALL LOG ON HERE AND POST HOW MUCH WATER YALL DRANK FOR THE CHALLENGE...HAVE IT LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS...

Week 2:
Monday - (# of cups/glasses)
Tuesday - (# of cups/glasses)
Wednesday - (# of cups/glasses)
Thursday - (# of cups/glasses)
Friday - (# of cups/glasses)
Saturday - (# of cups/glasses)
Sunday - (# of cups/glasses)

If yall want yall can copy and paste this..BUT PLEASE HAVE IT AS A NEW REPLY EACH TIME!!!

Replies

• NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey yall I can't wait to start this week. I hope everyone does good. I really fill good about this coming up week. I hope to be on here a lot more.

Starting Weight - 199.8
    Week 1 - goal: 199 actual: 198.8
    # lbs LOST: 1 lb
    # lbs TO GO: 68.8 lbs
    Week 2 - goal: 198

We can do this...I'm happy that I lost a lb this past week. Thats what I wanna loose each week!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was waiting for the post. I love the challenge.

Starting Weight - 226
    Week 1 - goal: 224 actual: 224
    # lbs LOST: 2lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 84lbs
    Week 2 - goal: 222
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey guys~ Week #2 is here, and I wish everyone luck! I weighed in Saturday, and thank god I did, because I did EAT for Easter! lol

Weigh In:
    Starting Weight - 297.5
    Week 1 - goal: 295.5 actual: 295.2
    # lbs LOST: 2.3
    # lbs TO GO: 82
    Week 2 - goal: 3 lbs
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    PSB Starting Weight - 252.6
    Week 1 Goal: 251.1, actual 250.7
    # lbs LOST with PSB: 1.9 lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 80.7
    Week 2 - goal: 249.2 (-1.5lbs)
  • lvanwormer
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this website, just joined about 45 minutes ago. Can someone please tell me how I can join the Plus Size Barbie group? I have been reading your posts and I would love to become a member of this group and join your challenges!
    Blessings,
    Laura
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this website, just joined about 45 minutes ago. Can someone please tell me how I can join the Plus Size Barbie group? I have been reading your posts and I would love to become a member of this group and join your challenges!
    Blessings,
    Laura

Read the first post to understand how to post your stats. Give us an intro and let us know a little about you. Then welcome to the group!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I love this thread. Plus size Barbies are a 100 times better than sickly skinny barbies :-)
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting Weight - 299.2
    Week 1 - goal: 298.2, actual: 297.5
    # lbs LOST: 1.7
    # lbs TO GO: 149.2
    Week 2 - goal: 3 lbs
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey guys hope u all had a good Easter

Weigh In:
    Starting Weight - 219
    Week 1 - goal: 217lbs actual: 220lbs
    # lbs LOST: 10lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 95lbs
    Week 2 - goal: 217lbs

Oh my goodness all the water drinking will be tough but i will do it!! no if and or buttttss!! Good luck all we can sooo do this!!!!
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    Weigh In: 209.5
    Starting Weight - 213.5
    Week 1 - goal: 210............. actual: (what your actual weigh in was) 209.5
    # lbs LOST: 4
    # lbs TO GO: 96
    Week 2 - goal: 207
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I love this thread. Plus size Barbies are a 100 times better than sickly skinny barbies :-)

hahaha!!! thanks soon enough we will be ideal size barbies lol!:flowerforyou:
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Yes week 2!!! I'm so looking forward to another successful week. :) We did great in my opinion especially with it being a holiday weekend. I was so excited that I actually met and exceeded my week 1 goal.

WEIGH IN:

Starting Weight - 220
    Week 1 - GOAL-- 2 lbs. to be 218 ACTUAL-- 215
    # lbs LOST-- 5 lbs.
    # lbs TO GO-- 65 lbs to go until I reach 150 80 lbs to go until I reach 135
    Week 2 - goal-- 213 which would be 2 lbs.

Looking forward to the week 2 water challenge. I have to admit it's not always easy to get all 8 glasses in everyday.

WEEK 2 :
    Monday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Tuesday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Wednesday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Thursday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Friday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Saturday - (# of cups/glasses)
    Sunday - (# of cups/glasses)
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options

hahaha!!! thanks soon enough we will be ideal size barbies lol!:flowerforyou:

Yay!!! I totally support what you're doing and your way of thinking ")
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Hey ladies!! So I had a great week, I lost almost 3lbs!!, until.... I went camping this holiday weekend! :sad: I gained 1.5 pounds back YiKeS!! BUT Im back on track and I had an AWESOME weekend w my kids and Hubby!!

Weigh In:
    Starting Weight - 240
    Week 1 - goal: 238lbs actual: 238.5lbs
    # lbs LOST: 1.5lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 88lbs
    Week 2 - goal: 235lbs

So happy to back home and staying more accountable!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Jessica
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 207.6
    Starting Weight - 212
    Week 1 - goal: 210 actual: 207.6
    # lbs LOST: 4.4
    # lbs TO GO: 42.6
    Week 2 - goal: 205.6

I always drink 64oz of water, but I will up it by 24ozs! It will be tough but I am up for it. (I already have a hard time with the 64oz).
    I can't wait for next Monday because I can't wait to see 205 on the scale!! Good luck everyone!
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone! I just love our group here! I am working out tonight after 2 days of not so hopefully I will do good. I did not record calories today but I did cook fairly healthy and moderated what I ate and what I drank. 1 soda and 1 glass of wine. Haven't had a pepsi in a week and it tasted very good I have to say it used to be when I had one that my body almost rejected it as if to say "No I want water" since I NEVER drank water. This challenge is a good one for me because I do struggle with the water thing.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 233
    Week 1 - goal: 231
    # lbs LOST: .6 lbs
    # lbs TO GO: 67 lbs
    Week 2 - goal: 231

I ate such a tiny little amount of food today! Bad me, lol! But it was worth it! I spent the day with a great boy!! We went and played in the snow, drove around aimlessly, went rollerblading, had dinner, drove around a bunch and talked and then had kisses. It was niiiiccceee.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    The weekend was bad for me as both saturday and sunday I pretty much had to force myself to get up to my 1200 calories which is usually not an issue for me it is just the weekends are not as structured at the weekdays so I tend not to eat on schedule. On Saturday I splurged and had bad bad food but still under my calorie goal and Sunday I was better and had all good food just hard to get the calories needed. Water is also hard on me on the weekends but I drink about 100 oz monday through friday.
  • Rhoslynn
    Rhoslynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 4/5/2010
    Starting Weight - 270.1
    Week 1 - goal: 268 actual: 268.7
    # lbs LOST: 1.4
    # lbs TO GO: 58.6
    Week 2 - goal: 266

The water challenge will be very good for me, something I'm not in the habit of doing. Good luck everyone!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 192
    Week 1 - goal: I try not to set a weekly goal! Any loss is a GOOD loss!!
    actual: I gained :o( Weigh in on Friday was 194.6. (I was VERY naughty last weekend!!)
    # lbs LOST: 2.5 GAIN (BOO!)
    # lbs TO GO: 50 lbs to go!
    Week 2 - goal: 193 on Friday!

The water challenge concerns me only because I already drink about 5L of water a day! I'll be floating away if I squeeze in any MORE!! LOL.

It's 10am and I already have 2L down. I can do this.