AM I CRAZY?!? Starting "Total Cleanse" Today! (CDN)

Options

Replies

• bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    ]I've been "cleansing" for like 8 months now.
    Fixed that for ya....

Yes, much better with the quotes.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Please name ONE toxin...of the many, no doubt...that the "cleanse" eliminates from your body.
    CASH
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    All of your organs need a break. You need to be sure to give your heart and lungs a break sometimes too. If you can stop breathing and not have that pesky heart beating for several days it will transform your body.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    All of your organs need a break. You need to be sure to give your heart and lungs a break sometimes too. If you can stop breathing and not have that pesky heart beating for several days it will transform your body.
    #WINNING
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Go to the health food store or supplement store and ask them about vitmanis or supplements that help people starting their diet. I am assuming you are wanting to kick start your metabolism and rid your body of all the bad toxins you have been putting in it.

The supplements will help kick start your metaolism and stop putting bad things in your body and over time they will leave your body.

A good way to tell is when you don't get stomach grumbles any more and your start feeling hunger in your throat and jaw area. The grumbles is your body withdrawing from all the junk you put in it. It is ind of like a drug addict going through with draws. While you are in it, it feels like the world is ending and once you are done your body feels like new.

Good Luck

This may win some records as the worst advice ever posted for 2013.

Now that I get it, I appreciate your post.

I get how coming out of your mouth it reads as the realm of fantasyland. Welcome to MFP, though, where people post stuff like this everyday...you have to actually include unicorns to differentiate your post from what someone else might actually believe, lol. Even then, sometimes it's questionable.

Here's a wiazard riding a unicorn riding a pony on a rainbow through space- you're gonna need it.
    107rjph.jpg

I had to quote this just so I can see it again. EPIC! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options

a_winner_is_you20110724-22047-1nd3wif.jpg?1311564834
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    LOL funny... some thinks they are doctors here... LOL

I actually AM a doctor and these "cleanses" are rubbish.

kobedunking_zpsf3680498.jpg

I bet that was the first play they re-enacted at Dwights first practice with the Lakers
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot, my one unanswered question about "cleanses".

I've read many posts by people espousing one of the benefits of these "cleanses" as eliminating toxins from the body. Please name ONE toxin...of the many, no doubt...that the "cleanse" eliminates from your body. I'm sure there are literally dozens of them, but I'd like to know the name of even ONE of them. If you can name ONE of them, you will be the first to do so...ever.

Thanks.

Someone please answer this man because I've been dying to know the answer myself!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I've read many posts by people espousing one of the benefits of these "cleanses" as eliminating toxins from the body. Please name ONE toxin...of the many, no doubt...that the "cleanse" eliminates from your body. I'm sure there are literally dozens of them, but I'd like to know the name of even ONE of them. If you can name ONE of them, you will be the first to do so...ever.

Thanks.

Someone please answer this man because I've been dying to know the answer myself!!!

Ditto
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Thanks.

Bieberosis Coli?
  • sasab904
    sasab904 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

absolutely. however did the human race survive until now without this knowledge? We must build time machines and go back in time and teach all the Homo erectuses how to cleanse their internal organs and give their internal organs a break, in order to keep the human race alive.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Thanks.

Bieberosis Coli?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sasab904
    sasab904 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you want a good "Cleanse" check out the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I know many people that have done this and I plan on doing this in a few months. It gives you everything that you need to eat clean. You actually eat food, not just shakes.

Are you a beachbody coach?

Yes, I am a beachbody coach.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

absolutely. however did the human race survive until now without this knowledge? We must build time machines and go back in time and teach all the Homo erectuses how to cleanse their internal organs and give their internal organs a break, in order to keep the human race alive.

Or we can just finally realize that our body cleanses/detoxes ourselves, but...that'd be too easy. *gets working on a Tardis*
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Stop listening to all these people here...If you want to do a cleanse go for it...see the results and then make your own judgement...there's nothing wrong with it...I've done cleanses before...All i ate was raw fruits and veggies...steam veggies and drank the broth...I felt good..I lost wieght and didnt gain anything back
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

Your body doesn't need FOOD, it needs macro and micro nutrients and it needs energy from calories...

tumblr_mdg7e6HF9G1r78c8u.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Your body doesn't need FOOD, it needs macro and micro nutrients and it needs energy from calories...

tumblr_mdg7e6HF9G1r78c8u.gif

Errrrrr......Macro and micro nutrients are calories that come from food..so....you DO NEED food. Okay, gotcha.