Coffee Enemas

Options
I've read that coffee enemas are good for acne, cure for cancer and yep you guessed it, WEIGHT loss. Anyone out there ever tried it? Success? Benefits? I will be adding coffee enemas to my morning ritual instead of my usual cup of coffee.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif

^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^

I only know this as an alternative treatment for colon cancer...?
  • beanerific518
    Options
    LOL! I just saw this on an episode of My Strange Addiction on TLC.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    No idea.

Having said that, I have fantastic skin, no illness and am in good shape by using a healthy balanced diet which includes a calorie deficit if I need to lose weight.

You could try that as an alternative?
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM

Coffee enemas. This is probably the most powerful single additional procedure. It stimulates bile flow, mechanically cleans the colon, upsets many parasite nesting places, and the coffee is probably somewhat toxic for them as well. Many people call me to say they notice parasites in their stool after a coffee enema. Often they feel much better when the parasites are removed. The coffee may be directly toxic for the parasites, or the enema may just help loosen them and remove them from the body. The coffee enema also reduces liver toxicity and promotes extra bile secretion that probably weakens or even kills many parasites.
  • KimLoan325
    Options
    Another old wives tale you might enjoy: find a cow that's recently been calved and rub the fresh urine into your face to break a fever and prevent pockmarks.

Caffeine is a stimulant and will suppress your appetite. Anything you put up your bum and and into your lower GI tract will be absorbed into your system quickly. It will bypass your normal digestive and respiratory mechanisms and go straight into your bloodstream.

Expect headaches, heart palpitations, dry mouth, agitation and many other unpleasant side effects that could further damage your health and endanger your safety (and that of people around you).

There are always a handful of *reported* accidental deaths as a result of wine enemas and many more legal intoxications and accidents (motor vehicle and otherwise) - so expect similar ramifications if you choose to chug with the wrong end. The body isn't designed to function that way and you'll likely damage the delicate tissues that line your bowels.
  • My0WNinspiration
    Options

Thanks for the link. I didn't find it helpful but thanks for taking the time to look it up.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Meh, I think I'll just drink it. Thanks lol
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif

/thread
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    That's the wrong hole for pouring coffee into
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    If you need help for acne see your GP, I did and so regret not doing it sooner, they gave me a howful cream and a hormone pill and my skin is perfect now.
    It pretty rough, ive not tried coffee neemas but tried salt water flush and its rank!!!!

I dout very much it good for weight loss.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Especially Hot Coffee....
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Only if it's hot :noway:
  • My0WNinspiration
    Options

Especially Hot Coffee....

You only inject the coffee into your rectum at room temperature.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could get a million dollar lawsuit against McDonalds, after burning my rectum, for using their coffee to do this.
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you have anything better to do with your time instead of putting things where they don't belong.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    butterscotch enemas > coffee enemas.
  • My0WNinspiration
    Options
    Just wondering if you have anything better to do with your time instead of putting things where they don't belong.

Like you've never put things where they don't belong. Coffee enemas are real. Doctors use them to treat colon cancer and other diseases. I'm just looking for people who have tried them. No need for personal attacks.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ive never tried it but always wanted to. Its supposed to jump start your liver to clean out toxicities.

Just be sure to let the coffee cool first!!
This discussion has been closed.