Coffee Enemas

Options

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could get a million dollar lawsuit against McDonalds, after burning my rectum, for using their coffee to do this.

Rectum?? Damned near killed em!!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    LOL! I just saw this on an episode of My Strange Addiction on TLC.

LMAO - that is exactly what I thought of too!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you have anything better to do with your time instead of putting things where they don't belong.

Like you've never put things where they don't belong. Coffee enemas are real. Doctors use them to treat colon cancer and other diseases. I'm just looking for people who have tried them. No need for personal attacks.

You clearly do not understand the definition of a personal attack
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    OH wait...this is a real thread?

laughing-cat.jpeg
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    wait - you're considering shooting coffee up your butt hole?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I don't really think I need a more active rectum by giving it caffeine, but thanks for the suggestion. :noway:
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you have anything better to do with your time instead of putting things where they don't belong.

Like you've never put things where they don't belong. Coffee enemas are real. Doctors use them to treat colon cancer and other diseases. I'm just looking for people who have tried them. No need for personal attacks.

You clearly do not understand the definition of a personal attack

I understand completely. He said I have nothing better to do. Implying that I have no life.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM

Coffee enemas. This is probably the most powerful single additional procedure. It stimulates bile flow, mechanically cleans the colon, upsets many parasite nesting places, and the coffee is probably somewhat toxic for them as well. Many people call me to say they notice parasites in their stool after a coffee enema. Often they feel much better when the parasites are removed. The coffee may be directly toxic for the parasites, or the enema may just help loosen them and remove them from the body. The coffee enema also reduces liver toxicity and promotes extra bile secretion that probably weakens or even kills many parasites.

Unfortunately you replace the butt parasites with a nastier kind; wallet parasites. They do far more damage.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    LOL! I just saw this on an episode of My Strange Addiction on TLC.

OMG, I saw part of that too. 5 coffee enemas a day - just wow!

I didn't see the end of the show. Hair ball lady grossed me out. What happened?
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    http://www.ineedcoffee.com/07/enemadanger/

Good luck, I guess. I admit....I'm not completely turned off by the idea. But....the caffeine thing makes me a little nervous.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Please get in line with the Dr. Oz followers so you can be slapped.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Abomination against coffee.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

ROFL
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could get a million dollar lawsuit against McDonalds, after burning my rectum, for using their coffee to do this.

Rectum?? Damned near killed em!!
    LMAO! Seriously almost pissed my pants over this!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Just.......no
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Gotta love the hit of Espresso!
  • Alexfit12
    Options
    I have never tried or considered trying an enema of any type. But wouldn't a detox diet serve the same purpose? You can do the lemonade cleanse or just buy a detox product... Same result, nothing needs to go up the wrong whole!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

Wow, well aren't you a violent one.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    I don't do it and probably wouldn't ever, but I watched the documentary called The Gerson Miracle and I admit what they say is interesting, nonetheless.

Then there's this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/05/my-strange-addiction-coffee-enemas_n_2623016.html
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I have never tried or considered trying an enema of any type. But wouldn't a detox diet serve the same purpose? You can do the lemonade cleanse or just buy a detox product... Same result, nothing needs to go up the wrong whole!

you just broke the internet.

there's no need for any. For that matter, why not just shoot lemonade with chili powder up the rectum??
This discussion has been closed.