Coffee Enemas

Options

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Please get in line with the Dr. Oz followers so you can be slapped.

Wow, well aren't you a violent one.
    Yes lol. May I suggest you use a tampon soaked in vodka along with this process? It might be more fun if you get a buzz while doing the coffee enema.

I prefer Patron. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Please post a youtube video of the process.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    CRAPPACCINO! I need TP for my bunghole!

CORNHOLIO_NEED_HIS_TP.jpg
  • Lmerlini
    Options
    I know a lot of these responses come off as rude, but a lot of the reason is that those of us that have been on this site a long time already have read the research on things like cleanses and enemas. The reason that people take these things as a joke is because they are. Your body, even when it isn't at it's healthiest, is better at cleaning itself than anything you can be sold, anything a Kardashian uses, and anything that you can put up your bum. The reason it evacuates everything is the huge caffeine kick that comes from putting the coffee almost directly into your bloodstream. You'd experience a bowel movement than made you wonder if you had any bones left in your body if you went a long time without caffeine and ingested it the erm, conventional way. Yes, I know that it is used as an alternative treatment for colon cancer, definitely not a cure. Unless a doctor, a real doctor, tells you to do this (and they should probably teach you how at the very least, then just don't do it. That being said, I'm a fan of Eastern medicine and proven homeopathic treatments, but this is simply not the way to go. Of course you'll feel great right after you do it, and maybe you'll drop some water weight because caffeine is a diuretic, but just think about how natural it is to read something on the internet and then start consuming your morning joe through your bum. Respectfully, good luck; and maybe try the amazing food that boost your digestive processes and see how that goes. My terrible skin was very much improved when I took out some of the junk food and added some of the good food.

december of 2012 isn't really " a long time". i've been on here since august of 2011 which also isn't really "a long time" so again, why are being choosing to be rude about this?

honestly , don't even answer because i'm heading to work and will probably forget all about this. sorry to see so many miserable people. hope things start to look up for all of you. better days are ahead!!!
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How desperate can you be to lose weight that you perform coffee enemas? (or any enema for that matter?) I can understand certain medical reasons for an enema, but to lose weight? One, it's temporary; any benefit you may see is just short lived. For me, I'd rather torture myself in the gym for an hour than torture myself for 5 minutes in my bathroom.... especially 5 minutes several times a day.

Why do people always think sticking things up their rear is a good idea?
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    http://www.ineedcoffee.com/07/enemadanger/

Good luck, I guess. I admit....I'm not completely turned off by the idea. But....the caffeine thing makes me a little nervous.

Could you use decaffeinated coffee?

That defeats the whole purpose.

Okay, I didn't realize you need the caffeine. I wouldn't try it myself anyways.
    I know that they use molasses for enemas on children to help with constipation, so who knows what else you can use.
    But I agree with the others about checking with a Dr. before (if you haven't already).
    You can't believe everything you hear on TV or read on the internet to be safe. Good luck to you!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I wasn't trying to come off a mean but i feel there just certain things you don't do to yourself. This was on a 1,000 ways to die but there where using booze. Just last week the doc put a scope up there to check things out wasnt to bad since I was knocked out. If you want to detox your colon go get some Miralax and stool softener pills, clean ya right out.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Can I do an espresso enema, then follow it with milk and caramel? Jump around, charge $7 for it, and call it a Frapasschino enema?
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

Thanks for the link. I didn't find it helpful but thanks for taking the time to look it up.

You're welcome. I never said it would be useful. :)
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's the wrong hole for pouring coffee into

Especially Hot Coffee....

You only inject the coffee into your rectum at room temperature.

not on an august scorcher.
    iced coffee, and the ice cubes as well. it's cooling AND cleansing! WIN/WIN
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    watch the documentary dying to have known. very interesting, and they do mention this a lot having to do with the gerson therapy as a cure for cancer. anyone that has negative comments or thoughts on this just hasn't heard of it. don't let them get you down, and keep us posted on how it works! but of course with anything, i would also recommend talking to your doctor about this. they may be able to give you some tips as well! good luck!
    Very untrue. Many have heard of it. If you can tell of one legitimate medical reason to shoot coffee up your *kitten* without a doctor, or at least some sort of holistic practitioner (if I had cancer I'd probably try every avenue) telling you to do it (and how, for God's sake) then so be it. But do your research. Reading advertisements and not being skeptical when it comes to your own health is frightening. I know it is an alternative treatment to colon cancer and has been used for other ailments. I'm guessing you don't have those ailments or you wouldn't need second opinions. I mean to be respectful, because I would usually try damn near anything to get a kick start on a healthy plan, but your body can clean your body better than anything else that has been discovered yet. Do not assume those that are laughing at the idea do so out of ignorance. It's because we've seen it all before and know these things harm more than they help unless you are treating a REAL ailment.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM

Coffee enemas. This is probably the most powerful single additional procedure. It stimulates bile flow, mechanically cleans the colon, upsets many parasite nesting places, and the coffee is probably somewhat toxic for them as well. Many people call me to say they notice parasites in their stool after a coffee enema. Often they feel much better when the parasites are removed. The coffee may be directly toxic for the parasites, or the enema may just help loosen them and remove them from the body. The coffee enema also reduces liver toxicity and promotes extra bile secretion that probably weakens or even kills many parasites.

DRINKING coffee produces the same effects... cleans you out just fine :P believe me, I feel MUCH better after I've had a cup of coffee in the morning and a couple trips to the bathroom!
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Why do people constantly try to find an easy way to a healthy lifestyle. Just eat healthy and exercise.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. After some more research I have decided to cycle Coffee Enemas for 2 weeks and Green Tea Enemas for another 2 weeks. I hope this really jump- starts my weight loss and kill all the parasites in my body. Thanks again everyone.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    I have been on much longer than that. This is a newer profile I started at that time. I should have stated that, but I do stand by what I said above. I meant no harm, I assure you.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I think the people at Starbucks are going to be really confused.
  • Ramberta
    Options
    I know a lot of these responses come off as rude, but a lot of the reason is that those of us that have been on this site a long time already have read the research on things like cleanses and enemas. The reason that people take these things as a joke is because they are. Your body, even when it isn't at it's healthiest, is better at cleaning itself than anything you can be sold, anything a Kardashian uses, and anything that you can put up your bum. The reason it evacuates everything is the huge caffeine kick that comes from putting the coffee almost directly into your bloodstream. You'd experience a bowel movement than made you wonder if you had any bones left in your body if you went a long time without caffeine and ingested it the erm, conventional way. Yes, I know that it is used as an alternative treatment for colon cancer, definitely not a cure. Unless a doctor, a real doctor, tells you to do this (and they should probably teach you how at the very least, then just don't do it. That being said, I'm a fan of Eastern medicine and proven homeopathic treatments, but this is simply not the way to go. Of course you'll feel great right after you do it, and maybe you'll drop some water weight because caffeine is a diuretic, but just think about how natural it is to read something on the internet and then start consuming your morning joe through your bum. Respectfully, good luck; and maybe try the amazing food that boost your digestive processes and see how that goes. My terrible skin was very much improved when I took out some of the junk food and added some of the good food.

^^This. Thank you for very respectfully saying everything that needed to be said.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I hope, that since the OP has decided to try this, that they'll come back, check in and let us know if it really jump started the weigh loss process.

I prefer cappuccino, lots of steamed, foamy milk, and some powdered chocolate.

In a cup.

Taken orally.

:drinker:
  • Ramberta
    Options

Why do people always think sticking things up their rear is a good idea?

Could think of so many terrible answers to that question... :P but I'll leave it at-- because people always want to "go against the flow". XD
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    While I stand by my original naysayer attitude, I am curious to see how it goes, and I do hope it helps you. Outside of some nursing school ages ago, I'm not qualified to guess jack squat about what it will or won't do. It doesn't seem like it would hurt though, barring maybe a caffeine addiction and the headaches you can get from withdrawal. Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.