Stereotypes that DON'T fit you

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I am Christian and was homeschooled and I'm not introverted nor a bible thumper.

I too am a liberal Republican. I am a military brat that didn't move very much (My dad was really good at getting extended tours).

Edited because I saw a few more good ones.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm a type 2 diabetic...and Yes, I can eat what I want, even sugar!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    seeings as people are posting any old crap on here and I have too much time on my hands, I thought I'd do the same.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I played rugby for 3 years in high school...but I'm not a lesbian

Also I'm not good at basketball....

JUST KIDDING, I'm actually pretty good haha
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm blonde, but excel at almost anything I do that requires intelligence (dieting is harder :P)

I'm female, but I don't like other girls, nagging, heavy insecurities, romance novels, most girly movies, or pretty much anything overly female except making dolls.

I'm from the midwest, but I don't have a midwestern or southern accent (my Boyfriend teases because I often have Canadian or northern inflections and pronunciations. I don't even sound like my family.)

I'm a gamer, but I'm not overly fat (I'm a little chunky) or completely socially inept. I hate Mtn Dew and Cheetos! lol
  • radscorpion
    Options
    I'm English and I love tea, I moan about the weather a lot. I'm polite, well mannered, and I get highly offended by people who don't queue. Buut I'm totally apathetic towards the royal family and I hate football culture with a burning passion.
  • FITFORT
    Options
    That because I'm tall (5' 10") I must have played basketball in high school. Wrong. Volleyball is much more fun.

^^^^ME, EXACTLY^^^!!!! Well, except for the volleyball. I was actually 39 before I ever thought about trying to become athletic, ha
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a pop-punk and metal loving, competitive dancing, burlesque performing, hip-hop teaching, musical theatre nerd. I have piercings, tattoos, gauged ears and black hair, but surprisingly little angst. Oh and I am fully employed by a corporation who expects me to come to work in business professional, all while still having the body mods previously listed. I dare anyone to try and pigeon-hole me.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a librarian that loves to drink, get tattoos, curse, and be LOUD! :happy:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm a librarian that loves to drink, get tattoos, curse, and be LOUD! :happy:

My hero..... :love:
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I live close to New Orleans, Louisiana, but I have no compulsion to show my tata's to some douche riding on a parade float, so he'll throw me fake beads! LOL

Being a woman automatically makes you a clothes/shoe *kitten*, lol... um, I hate shopping to be honest.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm a petite Asian girl, and I check off a lot of boxes in terms of stereotypes. But as of lately, I have become quite an angry person.

When I have to work late in the office and everyone else is gone, sometimes I let loose by yelling at the top of my lungs and throwing chairs around the conference room.

But when I'm in front of people, I (almost) always keep the temper in check. Somehow, I fool most people into thinking I am even tempered and easy going.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I played rugby for 3 years in high school...but I'm not a lesbian

I play football (Aussie Rules) and I'm not a lessbian.

I'm a lawyer who avoids conflict and doesn't love the sound of my own voice

I'm a female who loves dark/hoppy beers
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm Scottish but I don't like deep fried Mars bars or run around with blue face paint shouting "freedom".

This made me laugh. :) The last part. And deep fried Mars bars sound disgusting
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've lived in Colorado my entire life, I've never been skiing or snowboarding, and I've never climbed a fourteener.
  • Jasminekitty
    Options
    Blonde hair, big boobs, wears very high heels & fitted clothes. People are shocked that I'm smart, efficient. & very hood at my job as an accounting. & office manager.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    My dad is a doctor, but I have to pay my way through school.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Fat and lazy
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Fat and lazy
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and Polish, and I don't drink and I am smart.