Stereotypes that DON'T fit you

Options

Replies

• Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a trial attorney and I hate confrontation.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am covered neck to ankle in tattoos, I have stretched ears, facial piercings, and crazy colored hair BUT I have never been arrested, own TWO of my own businesses and I come from a family that is pretty damn successful. I also am the BIGGEST Princess (not a goth chick) on the planet and I am not as tough as I look, meaning I cry when I watch my personal collection of Disney DVD's.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I am covered neck to ankle in tattoos, I have stretched ears, facial piercings, and crazy colored hair BUT I have never been arrested, own TWO of my own businesses and I come from a family that is pretty damn successful. I also am the BIGGEST Princess (not a goth chick) on the planet and I am not as tough as I look, meaning I cry when I watch my personal collection of Disney DVD's.

Love this!!! I have quite a few myself, as you can see in my profile. And while I'm not wildly successful, I am an excellent mother. Have only been with one man since I was 20 years old (I'm 27) I feel everything deeply, I can not stand to even watch a movie where someone is being mistreated without it affecting me to my soul. And one of my favorite quotes, the only difference between me and you, is I don't care that you DON'T have tattoos.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    That I'm heavily tattooed and have a graduate degree, clinical licensure, and professional job. :bigsmile:
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have been a stay at home mom most of my kids lives, but I am not a domestic goddess,( I'm an awesome cook, but only cook when I have to and I suck a house keeping.)
    I don't know much about hair, make-up, fashion and hate to shop. I prefer to talk cars, or sports.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texan and don't care too much for country music. I've also never owned a cowboy hat and I hate sweet tea. I don't dislike Mexican food, per se, but I don't crave it like crack like some people around here. I'm also not a fake blonde with a fake tan, so I stick out a bit in Dallas.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Love this!!! I have quite a few myself, as you can see in my profile. And while I'm not wildly successful, I am an excellent mother. Have only been with one man since I was 20 years old (I'm 27) I feel everything deeply, I can not stand to even watch a movie where someone is being mistreated without it affecting me to my soul. And one of my favorite quotes, the only difference between me and you, is I don't care that you DON'T have tattoos.

Yeah, I can't even watch movies or tv shows were children are hurt. I get super emotional and have to change it or turn it off. That being said, the movie The Mist totally brought my to tears to the point I was hysterical for about 30 minutes because the movie did not end like the book and for some reason the mommy in me could not handle that ending at all.
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    people always think i'm a girlie girl because i used to be a makeup artist and i do take pride in my appearance, but i love sports, i'm addicted to ESPN, i wrote my thesis on craft beer, and so i think overall i'm much less girlie than people think! it's fun to keep people guessing :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    That because I'm tall (5' 10") I must have played basketball in high school. Wrong. Volleyball is much more fun.

Anytime I see a tall girl I immediately think volleyball, not basketball.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Since I'm 23 and have never had a boyfriend/ or been in a relationship I must be a l closeted lesbian. No, I'm not.
    Since I'm Mexican I must eat Mexican food all the time, no I don't. I get this one a lot.

:D
  • miss_brown1989
    miss_brown1989 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    haha i am a tattood redneck that does web programming
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm a female in a long term relationship but my man isn't the one who's always in the mood when I'm not.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went to beauty school. No, it was not because I was dumb in high school.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I hate Basketball..however, I can tolerate it on the college level
  • Offical
    Options
    I use steroids.
    I spend my whole life locked in the gym.
    I'm very conceited.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texan and don't care too much for country music. I've also never owned a cowboy hat and I hate sweet tea. I don't dislike Mexican food, per se, but I don't crave it like crack like some people around here. I'm also not a fake blonde with a fake tan, so I stick out a bit in Dallas.

:laugh: you and me both, sister! I'm a brunette, pale-ish, and have curly hair and I DEFINITELY stick out in Dallas!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I hate musicals and plays
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    preachers daughter---- I was not a naughty wild child

I was a good kid :D and never got n trouble :D
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I'm Southern but...

I'm very intelligent.
    I have all my teeth.
    I've never kissed my cousin.
  • AnnieMeredith
    AnnieMeredith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    people think my high school relationship is silly and arbitrary and we are stupid for planning a future together