77lbs GONE! FOREVER! Pics too!

Options

Replies

• MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic. I'm very proud of you for your accomplishment with the weight loss but even more so for taking charge of your life! That, missy is the icing on that cake you are looking for!

Realizing that you are worth more than what someone is offering you and taking the leap of faith to bail out is a tough life lesson. Ridding yourself of the negative people in your life shows real strength! May God bless you with much happiness and may your life be filled with wonderful people who support you!

Great job!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Brava my friend! :)
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You are just to cute!! Congratulations!! What an amazing job!!!! :drinker:
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ADORABLE!!!! AND A COMPLETE INSPIRATION! I love the things you've lost and gained! What a way to put a smile on your face- you should be VERY PROUD!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The changes you have made now, while you are still young, will ensure a healthy and happy life! Continue the good work you have done!!!
  • HollySue25
    HollySue25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What a story with a beautiful ending. I don't know you but I just wanted to type: " I am really happy for you & good job! You must be a strong woman. Sometimes we got to dig deep. It really shows & you look gorgeous. "
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keeps me motivated!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look stunning! and what a beautiful story..thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A great success story. Awesome job and glad that you feel happy and free now! All the best in the future.
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story...you look amazingly happy!! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Beautifully Beautifully happy! Good for you! YOu look so wonderful!
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh guys, thank you so much! You all are the reason I could do this! :flowerforyou:
  • ttrimm61
    Options
    That is SO awesome!! Congratulations!
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! :happy: Keep smiling girl cause you got this! :bigsmile:
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! The sky's the limit now, so awesome that you also found confidence, that is so important!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    WINNING! Great post, love it! You look and sound fantastic. Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • MinyMinnie
    Options
    You look beautiful!

You are inspirational. :) You made my day because I was feeling quite awful I was giving into sweets lately, I am also eating around 1200. I want to follow your example.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    YOU are a gem! And a great writer, too! :happy:
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! Congratulations to you on a job well done...not just on the weight loss, but on the new life too. :)
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!On the weight loss,for being healthy and for losing the toxic people.
    You're right,they should cheer you on,not talk about you behind your back.It seems that your weight loss has given you strength too to be stronger with regards to the toxic people in your life.I applaud you,VERY WELL DONE!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!