77lbs GONE! FOREVER! Pics too!

Options

Replies

• gabbyharlow
    Options
    Cudo's on your perseverence and will power -- great personal achievement. :smile:
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your story. You will inspire others!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    CONGRATS
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! Good for you. I love your list of gains.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Goodness, you're all so kind I feel wonderfully overwhelmed! Thank you, every single one of you! :heart:
  • Kehlizabeth
    Kehlizabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • Bill_K
    Bill_K Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You deserve to be proud and happy!
  • briannakaechele
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for sharing!!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! =)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are awesomely amazing and such an inspiration!!! You are bursting at the seams with pride, as you should be!!! Congrats!!!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Your story is exactly what I needed to hear. I live in a world of insecurities and worrying what other people think. I had hoped and dream that losing this weight will help me be more confident. Help me not be a door mat. Help me not assume that others think poorly of me. It is encouraging to hear your story. I hope that can continue down the right path to achieve the amazing results you have. I am ll fairly new to the site and making friends, I can see how this group could be supportive. I am also right around the same weight and am 5'4'. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing. You have given me hope.
  • sugartwin44
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!!!! How did you do it....? I have tried every diet you can think of....some work & some don't.
    I am 200 lb and only 5'2"....One very important question>>>If you weighed 211 lb and lost so much weight...what happened to all the extra fat and skin ???? It doesn't look like there is much sagging on you.....did you exercise alot??? A reply would be appreciated...Thank you so much!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! How did you break through your plateaus?? I am currently stuck and can't break through mine!

I turned to strength training for a couple of weeks then went back to cardio, it worked each time. :)

And, Dulcemami, I'm 5'4"!

Congrats you did a good job!!!! I'm almost the same weight when u started out. 202. Now I'm trying hard to lose mine but no budge on the scale yet. How many pounds weight did u start using first?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats on losing the weight and gaining your life back!
  • carrieg20
    carrieg20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your sucess. I'm just starting and stories like yours help me believe that I can do it too. Congratulations :)
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are truly inspirational! And making the other changes in your life just opened you up to a whole new you, whole new world! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're an inspiration!
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, congrats.

Enjoy the beer, kraut, sausage and soccer in Germany
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!

Great job!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!