77lbs GONE! FOREVER! Pics too!

Options

Replies

• michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your new life!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! OMG! GREAT JOB!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and cleansing your life of toxic people. Glad you have found happiness
  • WandaMM1
    WandaMM1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. You should be very proud of your achievements.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats and so proud of you!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady. God bless you.
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are amazing :D Congratulations, girl!
  • april1445
    Options
    That wasn't boring at all! You're a natural storyteller. congratulations.
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You r so right on with the things u say u lost and gained i feel u on that. And u look very healthy and happy. Congrats girl!!!!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. You look very happy :)
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    good for you. those friends weren't friends at all - you have a lot to be proud of and now a much longer life to be proud =)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are totally inspiring. I have five pounds to go, but I currently am treating a torn rotator cuff and had to stop doing weight training so I am afraid of not getting to my goal very soon. You look adorable! I plan to keep working on MFP even when I am in maintenance.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    Options
    I love the way you put it - What I lost, What I gained. You look awesome and very happy Congratulations. You also sound very mature for your young age that's a big plus too :)
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your life and you are beautiful
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well said! Congratulations on your success! Enjoy Germany!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    LOVE all of this! Good for you for figuring this all out at a young age. You deserve all the good in your life. Congrats!!! You look beautiful... AND happy!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That was a beautiful story! Congrats to you!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Inspirational story, what a great job you've done! thank you for sharing your story, I am 5'4" and want to lose 30lbs by October, and ultimatly 50 total, so reading stories like yours always makes me confident that I can do this too!
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I dont know you, but its inspiring to see someone succeed in this awesome journey. I have a long way to go, but the constant motivation by MFP friends is what keeps me going. Congrats!

Rachael
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!