Let's share something you're proud of today!

Options
Let's share something you are proud of you've done today to help with your weight loss/getting fit journey .... It can be big or small! Small steps equals progress ....

I'll start:
~ I've started doing push-ups again-- I can only do 10 at a time, but do several sets each day. Yesterday I did 40- today I'm shooting for 50
~ I planned my lunch and packed extra vegetables to snack on for when I feel hungry

Your turn .....

Replies

• jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that even after i have a bad eating day I can still get back to being on track the next instead of in the past when i was very defeatist and just quit. WOO :)
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    I done 50kg shoulder shrugs at the gym today and I could see all my muscles around my chest and neck area moving - was well impressed
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

I am proud that I don't talk negatively to myself anymore.
    I am proud that I am stronger.
    I am proud that I am learning to feel my emotions and not attempt to mindlessly eat them away :wink:

:heart:
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym on my lunch break rather than working through it even though I didn't want to go
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I'm proud that I've stuck with my new lifestyle as long as I have this time.
    I'm proud that I'm on Day 17 of Insanity with no intentions of quitting, when I have been told time and time again I wouldn't make it.
    I'm proud that at the end of the day, I'm setting a good example for my children and grandchildren.
    I'm proud my resting heart rate has dropped by almost 20 points.
    I'm proud that I am becoming the me I always knew I was!
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finally quit smoking and have been every single day since I quit. That was the start of doing things I did not think were attainable. Quitting smoking changed my life and made me realize you can do whatever you set your mind to. I was a 2 - 2 1/2 a pack a day smoker for 25 years. I will be smoke free for 1 year, this April...woooo hoooo!
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I haven't murdered anyone in the face .... YET
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Today I am going to pick up the registration packet for my first 5K (running this Saturday.)
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I have finally started to realise that maybe, just maybe 1200 calories per day is not the answer... although I am not 100% convinced yet.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I got myself to the 6 am boot camp class this morning!
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finally quit smoking and have been every single day since I quit. That was the start of doing things I did not think were attainable. Quitting smoking changed my life and made me realize you can do whatever you set your mind to. I was a 2 - 2 1/2 a pack a day smoker for 25 years. I will be smoke free for 1 year, this April...woooo hoooo!

Nicely done!! I'm am proud of you today!

and, I am proud that I was able to carry a treadmill up and down stairs (to take it from my parents and put it in my house) with only 1 other person. It was a heavy SOB, but I did it!
  • wizzo1109
    wizzo1109 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am proud of 3 things right now

1- My dinner last night was not the healthiest and even though after word I felt like crap I still managed to go to my Jammba (Zumba) class.

2- In that class I never stand in front of the mirror....yesterday I did!

3- I lost 3.4 pounds BABY!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • missemmie2012
    Options
    I'm proud that I haven't had a soda today. I used to drink up to four cans a day.
  • Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm pushing myself through my workouts even when my brain tells me to stop. I remember Jillian Michaels' comment "why do you stop just before the end" - - - so I don't anymore. Makes for a ton of DOMS though!
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 K in under 31 minutes :) which means im now confidant enough to enter my first 5k race :) helps having a boyfriend that runs it in 16.40 mins :/ x
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A belt that wouldn't fit last week....fit today!! :)
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My least favorite exercise has always been burpies. Unfortunately, Jillian Michaels loves them and has them in every workout video I have or hers. I have gone from using the burpie sections to take a water break to doing 6 per set!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have decided to be an assistant coach of Girls On The Run. I can't wait!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 12 work pants with no stretch...I can't remember the last time I wore a 12!

Last night I did 3 sets of planks on the bosu ball for 1 minute each.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can pull my pants up on my stomach, instead of pushing them below my stomach and have a saggy butt