Let's share something you're proud of today!

Options

Replies

• Bizzeemamanj
    Options
    I like this!! Positive energy is great...everyone is so impressive!

I'm proud of how strong my legs have become in the last 3 months.
    I'm proud of the fact that I've gone 2 weeks without a single drop of wine.
    I'm proud that my fat jeans are too big - by alot!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I signed up for my first ever 5K today, if you would have ever told me I would be signing up to run for anything other than cupcakes or beer in the past I would have LAUGHED OUT LOUD and you!!

It's a neon splash dash and looks like lots of fun, I even created a team, my daughter & some friends are gonna join in! :smile:
  • karakreature
    karakreature Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I can finally do full squats instead of only going halfway!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I am having a real rest day today.

This last couple of weeks have been super stressful in my life with work (my husband and I run a business together so we can't really switch it off when we get home either!).

But today he is away doing a photoshoot and I got up early to have a long hot bath before work and have booked myself in for a massage at 5pm.

This evening I plan to do nothing other than eat a nice dinner and relax on the sofa.

Relaxation is something I struggle to achieve!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have come as far as I have and that even though I am feeling quite discouraged right now, I have the best MFP support system to give me the kick in the pants that I need.
  • gemrodger
    gemrodger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Proud of:

As an always non-runner i completed w1d2 of the c25k and enjoyed it!
    Ordered the 30ds dvd
    fitted into a pair of trousers i bought ages ago that still have tags on cos they have never fitted
    sticking to this new lifestyle

Everyone that is here trying to change their life. Way to go! :smile:
  • schaskes
    schaskes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I got out of bed at 5:15 and did my strength training routine. I'm proud that I have upped my weights for some exercises to 12 pound weights (on each side). I'm proud that I'm already on my 5th cup of water, and it's only 8:30 a.m.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I am proud I only have 17 pounds left to my goal.
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hit 200.00lbs. I've been stuck at 203 for a week and a half now and then all of a sudden, whumf! 200! Hoping for 199 within the next 5 days or so! :) x
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I topped up petrol at Tesco: 135.9p. Drove past Texaco minutes later: 137.9p. WIN!
  • shantae1125
    Options
    I am proud of 3 things right now

1- My dinner last night was not the healthiest and even though after word I felt like crap I still managed to go to my Jammba (Zumba) class.

2- In that class I never stand in front of the mirror....yesterday I did!

3- I lost 3.4 pounds BABY!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My dedication. I honestly never would have thought I could make it this far. I'm not done, but I'm starting to see that what I've done so far really is amazing. :smile:
    Great post!
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I haven't murdered anyone in the face .... YET

awesome!
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have been consistently logging my food & excercise on MFP for 46 days.
    I'm proud that I am actually exercising and enjoying it.
    I'm proud that I have lost 12 lbs during the 46 days.
    I'm proud that I have set some realistic goals and am sticking to them.

This time next year I'm hoping that I will be able to share my progress.

Have a great day all!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've resisted the pink iced soft cookies stashed on top of the fridge for a week =).
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have convinced my husband to do this with me. :)
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I signed up for my first ever 5K today, if you would have ever told me I would be signing up to run for anything other than cupcakes or beer in the past I would have LAUGHED OUT LOUD and you!!

It's a neon splash dash and looks like lots of fun, I even created a team, my daughter & some friends are gonna join in! :smile:

There are 5ks that end with cupcakes or beer. You could combine your interests. Just saying.
  • ashley2586
    ashley2586 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I havent had coffee or cokes in a WEEK. Hot green tea helps with my coffee cravings and iced green tea is available when I want a coke. It's been hard, but I am sure it will be worth it. (also FB free for a week. that one is probably the hardest!)
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    My least favorite exercise has always been burpies. Unfortunately, Jillian Michaels loves them and has them in every workout video I have or hers. I have gone from using the burpie sections to take a water break to doing 6 per set!

I'm proud of you for this too! I haven't attempted a burpee yet... you give me hope!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I am proud that today I ran 3 miles without dying and was able to do REAL pushups 25 of them without quitting after 4 :)