Do you like olives? I have a reason I am asking.

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Olives? Love olives! Especially in a extra dirty martini! :heart:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I will eat all your olives.

It sounds like you hate olives like I hate sloths.

Sloth-covered pizza..... *screams, tears flesh off and runs*
  • luv2all
    luv2all Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes.:happy:

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.

I'll second that.

What they said!!!
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I really like olives. Especially black ones.
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    i love all olives. At my house we will vary our pizza toppings, but the ONE thing that we ALWAYS have on pizza is black olives.
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.

^^^This!!!

My son actually get's extra black olives on his pizza and subs!!

my child would prefer an olive sub!!! if i allowed her lol
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I can't stand commercially available olives. But the olives that my former mother in law preserves are out of this world. This sweet little old lady sits on the ground outsides and pounds them with a wooden mallet and then puts them in a salty solution. When the family harvests, they save all the biggest and best olives for the mother to prepare them and the rest go to make olive oil.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my dad, my brother, and i have one thing in common: we're the only spaniards in the world that don't like olives.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • arkgirl81
    arkgirl81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Never met an olive i didn't like! They go in and on everything!!!
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    Its the Olive theory from HIMYM :D
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Olives taste like hate and death. HATE, no LOATHE, olives. Shudder.
  • ipierce34
    Options
    Nope. I can see your point. Olives don't sit right with me and I'm a pretty adventurous eater (I mean I will try different things). Olives...tried it, wasn't crazy about it, won't seek them out. If on a pizza, I might leave 2 or 3...thinking maybe I will help my tastebuds get used to them but I am pretty sure I am not an Olive LOVER :-)
  • ipierce34
    Options
    That was funny!
  • Penny_Harrison
    Penny_Harrison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ADORE olives, could eat a whole jar of em, my taste buds do swing towards savoury/salty over sweet though! :smile:
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I-and my family members-love green olives, especially on pizza! Hate black olives, though!

Ditto!
  • Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I LOVE black olives. When I was a kid, my parents would play "aliens" with me using olives. We'd put the olives on the tips of our fingers and pretend we had alien hands. LOL My parents love olives and thats how they got me to like them too.
  • angelbear12870
    Options
    Yes.

^^^This!!!

My son actually get's extra black olives on his pizza and subs!!

I do to
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I LOVE olives, of any kind. My brother actually orders like 20 dollar quarts of stuffed green olives (with garlic) online all the time, they're SO good. Needless to say, he always has to end up sharing.
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I LOVE black olives. When I was a kid, my parents would play "aliens" with me using olives. We'd put the olives on the tips of our fingers and pretend we had alien hands. LOL My parents love olives and thats how they got me to like them too.

Haha, I remember doing that, :laugh: