Do you like olives? I have a reason I am asking.

Options
So yesterday I was at Costco and I was looking at the pre - packaged foods for my family dinner, when I came upon something I had never seen them have before ---- Deep Dish Pizza. And it had lots of the normal toppings but what I noticed was that there were TONS of black olives on it.

Now, me, I HATE OLIVES to the point that I don't even like looking at them. And I was just going from my own opinion, but when I saw that pizza, I was thinking that most people don't like olives, so having lots of olives on a pizza was a poor idea. Nobody in my family really likes olives, though at least my wife won't pick them out of stuff; she will eat them if they are already in a dish.

Then I thought about my mom and brother.... nope, they both hate olives.... And then I thought about my friends, and I can't say that I know that any of them particularly enjoy olives either.

Do you like olives?

Replies

• mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    i LOVE olives. both. i prefer fresh black olives but omg i will eat olives right out of the containers at my work (i work at a sub shop).
  • Debbie8464
    Options
    I-and my family members-love green olives, especially on pizza! Hate black olives, though!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Never tried them
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I love olives!
  • kwol18
    kwol18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.

I'll second that.
  • Sharla_G
    Options
    Love all olives!
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I heart ALL olives, especially on pizza! When I lived in MN, my go-to pizza was cheddar and green olives. Well, that's pretty much impossible to get in CA, so now I get mozarella and black olives.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE all olives...would eat them everyday!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yes.

^^^This!!!

My son actually get's extra black olives on his pizza and subs!!
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Love green olives, the only one in my family. Don't care for black olives, will eat them if they come on pizza or in a salad, but will not eat them plain
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    LOVE!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I love green olives with some sundried tomatoes and mozzarella cheese! :heart:
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    No, but I'm a picky eater. :)
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My husband orders his pizza with extra cheese and black olives :)
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Olives are awesome!!! Most people either love 'em or hate 'em, so I guess you hate 'em, but there are lots of people who absolutely love 'em!!! Don't underestimate the power of olives!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Love them. I don't get them too often though.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Same here :smile:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I love olives. I love every kind of olive and can eat them straight out of the jar. I love them on my pizza, on my salad, in my pasta and with a fork
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Sorry ... I LOVE olives - all kinds.