Do you like olives? I have a reason I am asking.

Options

Replies

• mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Yes I love all kinds of olives, fresh, stuffed with about anything, plain, on about anything..... I am an olive lover!
  • wjrapp
    wjrapp Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Kalamata, black, green, ripe and freshly pickled, doesn't matter. If it's an olive, I'll eat it.

I'll second that.

Ditto....
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I love olives, especially on pizza.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM. Can't have a pizza without em
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I love all olives! :heart:
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for olives. I will eat them if they are already on a pizza has long as the pizza is not covered in olives.
  • Missjuly7
    Missjuly7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love them! My whole family does. I prefer black on pizza tho.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    yes! Especially on my subway <3
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Totally love olives :O)
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    MMMMM love all olives, especially ones stuffed with red peppers or almonds!!!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with black olives. The people at subway know my order immediately when they see me because it's "weird". I get no dressing at all, just chicken, tomatoes, spinach and extra extra extra black olives. When they finish, I ask them to add more.

The people at Subway know me by the amount of banana peppers I order on my sub. "A lot" does not mean daintily pick it up with your thumb and forefinger and place it on my sandwich. =\
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I don't like olives. Any kind. Neither does my husband.

But the rest of my family, I believe, all love them, and I can't think of a single friend who doesn't love the things.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    LOVE them! Everyone in my family loves them. I could eat a whole jar of spanish pimento stuffed olives in a single sitting. I put olives on everything from salad to pizza to mexican, greek and italian dishes.
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    I would eat an entire can of black olives in one sitting, and I absolutely LOVE green olives in certain food dishes and my bloody marys!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    No they are horrible, but everyone else I know likes them.....
  • otterish
    otterish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the olives! I'll take yours...
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I love love love olives, any type, any style, on pretty much anything short of ice cream. It's just too bad about the salt, since I'm trying to reduce my sodium.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    i love olives, Fantastic on pizza especially with artichoke and asparagus. They also make a salad sandwich along with gherkins.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE olives! ever since I was youner I would eat them straight out of the can....(putting them on my fingers first of course hehe) and now my kids do it as well! however my husband is not a fan of them.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Probably an ol' wives tale, but I heard if you eat one olive every day for 10 days you will end up liking them!

I have been known to eat them, but I am not a great fan, the rest of the family are though!

:happy: