Do you like olives? I have a reason I am asking.

Options

Replies

• PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Kalamata olives are THE best! Yummmm. But I love all olives. My husband does, too.
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like olives, but not on pizza - I don't even want to pick them off because they leave such a strong taste on the pizza - just leave them off!

I do like olives (black) in salads, and I love them in hot and dirty martinis (especially blue cheese stuffed :-)
  • ayr1969
    ayr1969 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love:heart:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I hate olives. I remember my brother and father wearing them on the tips of their finger at the dinner table. I hated them then and I just can't seem to get over the taste now. I really wished I like them because they do have a lot of health benefits though.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Love green olives, especially garlic stuffed olives, hate black olives
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I dislike olives intensely, but am finding I am more tolerant to them as I get older. At least enough to not have to pick them off my pizza. That said, someone made an olive-based cheeseball a few years ago and I LOVED it. So now I'm more open to the idea of olives in my food.
  • aproctor1120
    Options
    No, do not like olives at all. I pick them off of pizza and out of salads or anything else I see them lurking in or on.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I think olives are my favourite food in the world!!! Sorry, but there you go...:laugh:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yes, LOVE olives... any kind. AND deep dish pizza. That pizza was made just for me!
  • AdrienneYocham
    AdrienneYocham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great, now I'm craving olives!:happy:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I love them. All the olives. Martinis are a great excuse to have more olives.

Except I like martinis with a twist now...
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    None.
  • Gotspunk1
    Gotspunk1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If I only get one topping on my pizza, my 6 year old daughter and I choose black olives because they add lots of flavor and we both love them. I like most all olives, she doesn't like the green ones.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I love olives. Black, green, any kind, it doesn't matter. I had to stop buying them because my 13 year old will eat the entire jar in 1 sitting.

My 5 year old's favorite pizza is pepperoni and olives.. black AND green if they have them, only black if that's all that's available... also, if we have Subway, she gets a ham & cheese sandwich with only pickles and olives...
  • curvysunshine
    curvysunshine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough, I only like olives on pizza. By themselves, eh. But on pizza, stand back and watch the master!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE olives!! When I was a kid, my mom had to hide the jars from me because I would eat the whole jar!! My kiddos have my love of olives as well. I have to make sure that they both have the same number of olives on their salads, or they will get upset...lol!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    No. Yuck
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I love olives with a passion, they are one of my favourite foods.... :love:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I LOVE black olives, but I am not that fond of green olives at all.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    ...... I don't like them at all. If they are in or on a food I will not eat it. I can't even stand the leftover flavor that it leaves. Or the smell.:noway: .....

We're like kindered spirits this way, LOL.