Supportive MFPers who will never use 'LOL' or 'woot'

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'm uber supportive...but I LOL'ed my way through 2 years on this site and I'm pretty sure I'd be Wooting at your progress..

so..yeah..

:noway:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Is this a Yankee thing what does woot men?
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    most people cannot spell anymore either.

there, their, they're (me comforting the grammar natzi )

Ahem...it's spelled "Nazi". :wink:

LOL! :laugh:

WoOoOoOoOoOoOot! :bigsmile:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    i cant be friends with people who have kitty print tats
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    woot LOL
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Sorry your too high maintenance for me! LOL. But for having the balls to post this! Woot Woot
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    just break up

Haha. That's fuuuunny.

But seriously...I say "woot". I say it a lot. I am a "wooter". I can't help it, it is apart of my goofy, usually happy-go-lucky self. But my "woot" is more like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" when you read it as "woot". I usually follow it up with a few more words that are motivational.

You are also a gamer hun. I've yet to meet a hardcore gamer that doesn't use (or has an intolerance to) lol or woot.......lol. :tongue:
  • thefatchic
    thefatchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I admit.. I love LOL and WOOT! I try not to overuse them.. but still..
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You really did ask for it-I do use lol, don't usually capitalize it though. Can't say I have ever typed woot, but I know I have said it before. If you would like, send me a friend request. :)
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    lol Woot!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

It's a gaming thing.

Here's the definition again:

Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I use both LOL and woot.....but I also use c*ckpocket, f*ckbat, and dilhole. Your loss.

Ok...I'm sorry...I read that and I did not laugh out loud, however, I about choked on some coffee as it was trying to come out of my nose.

I can go home now...my day is complete... :laugh:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Woot men are usually from San Fran.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    my lolcano would erupt all over your page daily

I'm requesting you now for this post alone! Woot woot!!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    just break up

Haha. That's fuuuunny.

But seriously...I say "woot". I say it a lot. I am a "wooter". I can't help it, it is apart of my goofy, usually happy-go-lucky self. But my "woot" is more like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" when you read it as "woot". I usually follow it up with a few more words that are motivational.

You are also a gamer hun. I've yet to meet a hardcore gamer that doesn't use (or has an intolerance to) lol or woot.......lol. :tongue:

Hardcore gamers DO NOT say lol. We say lolz and/or how parts of our body tense up looking at your mom.

Also we slept with your mom last night while you were being a nerd on video game and getting better than me at a game
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you're way too cool for me! i lol all the time!
  • bathony
    Options
    Woooot this post made me lol so hard

hahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • idahob
    Options
    I rarely use LOL or woot. Not even sure what woot means really. Its not in my vocabulary! If you want to be a friend, let me know!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I snort, so mayhaps I would say SOL, instead of LOL. woot woot! Oh. Crap, I'd be defriended real quick.
  • alednnz
    Options
    Too funny, and I couldn't agree with you more.

Welcome aboard!