Beautiful Blues 4/6/10

Options
124»

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    smadag - I agree with Deb and Mayra. The only thing that I have to add is that I always say that I do all of my best growing in life's valleys, because that is where the fertilizer is. I know that doesn't really help, but I am sure that you will come out of this a stronger and better person. Keep the faith - I am sure something is waiting for you just around the bend.

That being said:
    I put this on my status, but just have to post it for those who don't see my status:
    I have done it! My goal for the spring (by the end of May) was to swim 1/3 of a mile, all crawl stroke. Today, I swam .45 miles, all crawl! I think that by May, I may be able to do 1/2 mile. I debated putting it in as fast, vigorous effort, because it is as fast as I can move at this point, but compared to others that I swim with, I am slower. Anyway, I am woman, hear me roar!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Back to P90x suuuuper early tomorrow! Ugh... lol
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    smadag - I agree with Deb and Mayra. The only thing that I have to add is that I always say that I do all of my best growing in life's valleys, because that is where the fertilizer is. I know that doesn't really help, but I am sure that you will come out of this a stronger and better person. Keep the faith - I am sure something is waiting for you just around the bend.

That being said:
    I put this on my status, but just have to post it for those who don't see my status:
    I have done it! My goal for the spring (by the end of May) was to swim 1/3 of a mile, all crawl stroke. Today, I swam .45 miles, all crawl! I think that by May, I may be able to do 1/2 mile. I debated putting it in as fast, vigorous effort, because it is as fast as I can move at this point, but compared to others that I swim with, I am slower. Anyway, I am woman, hear me roar!

Awesome job! So excited to hear you accomplishing your fitness goals!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    3/87 P90X Classic

I woke up early today and had no trouble getting up for once. I got in my P90x ARX, Shoulder and Arms, and I also jogged outside for 30 minutes. I did all this while my hubby got ready for work, but the last thing I did was jog outside and I lost track of time and got back like 7 minutes later which will make my hubby late for work. Ooops, so sorry. I'll pay more attention to the clock next time. I'm also going to get some bananas so that I can have half a banana before P90x and half of a banana when I run. Today since I had no bananas I did quaker rice cake with almond butter and jelly and it seemed to feel good, but I"m sure the banana will increase my glycogen stores even more. Whew, the good thing about exercising in the morning is that it's over with and I can now do some hw and maybe relax and watch tv.

Take care all!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy with work I haven't been here-so sorry - hope to catch up soon!
    Sending HUGS to you all
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Today I did Cardio x for the second time. I actually didn't even set my alarm and was wide awake at 5:30 when I needed to be. I need to work on my nutrition a little more. I can't seem to keep myself in check. I am definitely going to work on it and think ahead today though.

Today I get to go visit the dermatologist again for some more moles. Yuck...I hate going but it never is as bad as I think it will be. Happy eating today!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in. C&B and ARx done. Feeling good!!